You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:48:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: It happened in a movie theater one night - M seeking F (van)  (Read 277 times)

Offline Mr ClockTopic starter

It happened in a movie theater one night - M seeking F (van)
« on: March 20, 2010, 12:12:36 PM »
This idea popped into my head while at the movies a couple of months ago, and I haven't been able to get it out since.  The basic premise is a guy A is at the movie theater waiting for the movie to start.  Enter guy B and girl B, obvious on a first date and girl B sits down next to guy A.  Cue slight attraction between guy A and girl B, guy B gets up and leaves to go get popcorn/restroom.  As he leaves girl B makes a dismissing face, and guy A starts a conversation with her, finding out she is not having fun.

Are a few minutes worth of conversation enough to start some hidden slient flirting when the guy returns?  Could they keep the touching out of Guy B's sight?  How far could it go?

Would love to flesh this out with someone.  I know it doesn't have much in the way of plot, or possible character development, but it seemed to me like an interesting idea.