You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 19, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking fellow sci-fi deviants! [m for anyone]  (Read 332 times)

Offline Outlaw FallenTopic starter

• They say he has gone on a journey... into the land where men walk without footprints with the Golden Moon as his only compass. He will not be found. Yet all men will find him.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Pocket full of real tales, and broken guitar mode
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking fellow sci-fi deviants! [m for anyone]
« on: September 02, 2017, 11:01:59 PM »
I find myself in a bit of a slump for sci-fi games lately with my main sci-fi partner on hiatus for a time. As a xenophile, there is one road I haven't often had the opportunity to travel down in my time on E, but I suppose that's a bit on me, since I haven't actually put it out there. Namely, I've been craving (more than usual, that is) a game with a sexy robot female of some sort. No, not like GLaDOS... think something more like 2A, 2B, EDI, or any of the Warframe females like Saryn, Ember, Banshee, or Ivara. I have a fascination with the growth of character that an AI presents, not to mention the metaphysical fun bits.

I have plenty of plots in mind, but this is more of an interest check - putting out my feelers to see who, if anyone, might be interested in playing this part with me. As always, I'm flexible. As much as I love long running and convoluted stories, I don't mind if my partner wants it to be just a short one-shot.

Hope to hear from you soon!

~Outlaw

EDIT: After receiving some interest, I need to clarify a few points: While I would love to take on many of the opportunities presented, I am currently not as available as I usually am for games, which means I am only taking on the games that appeal to me the most. For this reason, I must insist that unless you have the desire to play within the presented outlines, you would be saving us both some time and disappointment in not messaging me. I am sorry if this seems unfair, but... I suppose I have to put my foot down and be a little selfish. I do desire this to be a FxM pairing, I do desire to play the part of the male, and I do desire to play the part of the human. These are the non-negotiable portions of the game.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:52:45 PM by Outlaw Fallen »