I'm looking for a few things in my new partners:
- Please be able to post at least two paragraphs though I prefer 3 or more, I'm willing to do two. I understand that some posts will be shorter, and that's fine. And my paragraphs on this site tend to be three or more lines when using standard text.
- Please let me know how often you're on/ how often you post, I'm on most of the time and check quite often.
- I'd like help adding to the ideas, so your thoughts are helpful! If you have any suggestions that might change my original idea, I'm pretty open! So I'd like to hear them. This is supposed to be a partnership in writing, so one person with absolutely ALL the ideas gets quite tedious... And makes me not want to continue with the game.
- Open communication! Via pm, im, email, or what-have-yous. For story ideas, as well as if you're enjoying the game or not. And if you aren't liking the game, just say so! Its not going to hurt my feelings, we could either try to fix the problem or discontinue the game at our discretion.
- Other than that just have fun!
I Keep Running Away
A bad situation keeps her with him, but finally she's had enough, its time to leave. When she finally does, she makes her way to a new town, a new place for her to start over, where she can learn to just be herself finally. A new stranger comes into the picture, he's handsome, sweet, funny, and best of all, he takes her mind from her past. They form a relationship, its beyond anything that she ever hoped for, but because of her past, trials lie ahead for the pair.
We could go two ways with this:
One could be that the past comes back, this would be a person she ran from, they threaten the relationship. The second way could be that this person isn't who they appear to be, and she finds herself in the same situation again.
I need two people, one for an ex, the other for wither a new interest or a friend who helps her escape.