9 Circles of Hell ~ (EX, M/F Needed)

Started by Lyrus, March 18, 2010, 09:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyrus

THE NINE CIRCLES OF HELL

"... T'was then I was struck down to the darkest depths of all,"

"In every corner I saw for myself the eternal punishment of the sinners."

"Their souls torn apart in excruciating agony as they pay for their trespass."

"I saw the blasphemers frozen in an endless icy plain, their bodies twisted and their faces contorted in pain,"

"I saw the liars strung up like slaughtered cows, the foulest fluids poured down their throats,"

"I saw the heretics crucified upon their own spines, their languish echoing across the hells as tortured cries,"

"I saw the traitors burning in a lake of molten lava, drowning in the hell-flames that would not kill them, but torment them for all time,"

"Beyond these unholy priories of suffering was a cruel throne,"

"Balanced upon a mountain of skulls, painted with blood and draped with fleshy-skinned hides,"

"Upon it sat the greatest evil of all!"

"What terrified me of all were not the trials faced by the trespassers,"

"No, it was because his features engulfed in mirth as he relished in the suffering of the victims of his machinations,"

"His laughter, was the worst punishment of all."

"The realization that you have been damned to an eternity of punishment."

~ GO TO HELL.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Lyrus

BRIEFING

Now this RP was heavily inspired by both the poem by the poet, Dante, and by the trials faced by the protagonist of the video game developed by EA Games, Dante. These two Dante-esque figures have been combined by my mind to form the basis of this Rame, the 9 Circles of Hell. Not what one would expect of Elly, you are not confined to the Circle of Lust, really. No, you will travel through the 9 Circles of Hell as the title says. I'm looking for any interested party to play one of the Damned, a hapless soul who has been banished to Hell to serve penance for his or her sins. I will be playing a multitude of characters and essentially be responsible for the torment, suffering, and sufferers you will face in Hell. This journey is entirely up to you, I am merely the artist who draws out the torment and uses the wealth of knowledge and know-how which I have gathered in preparation for this game to stimulate your jouney through the 9 Circles of Hell. As it is completely up to you, you could perish to an eternity in servitude right at the very first Circle, fight your way through all the Circles for your freedom, or even find Hell very comfortable and dwell within it as you so please. I'm not giving away the details or any spoilers so as to allow you a bit of longing and trepee-dee-tation for what is to come should you choose to join the game and submit yourself to my machinations. While I am usually very pleasant in terms of my machinations, this time, I am not going to be very pleasant. It is Hell, after all...

Open to anyone! Any sexuality, any preference, any gender, any character you can think of that is mortal and condemned to Hell for some mistake or another. We can discuss how you want the game to work however you desire. Be advised though, I am going to be posting very much literate and even complicated posts ranging from slightly remarkable to downright lengthy.  Feel free to post here if interested or PM me regarding the RP.

~

ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE

THE GATES;

THE SHORES;

THE RIVER;

THE FIRST;

THE SECOND;

THE THIRD;

THE FOURTH;

THE FIFTH;

THE SIXTH; 

THE SEVENTH;

THE EIGHTH;

THE NINTH;

+
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Lynnie

I loved the poem and would be honored to be the woman condemned to hell for the sins i have committed. Let me know.

Lyrus

Of course. If you would PM me with the character you had in mind and elaborate on what sins they have committed?
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Talia

Question....were you looking for more than one women for this or one women to ride all the gates??  Curious....
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Lyrus

This game is one on one, but I will be doing multiple one on one games of essentially the same setting. How everyone gets through it is different though.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

subilicious69

i like the sound of this... any room for a transexual who has erred...?  PM me if still looking...
Looks like that mythical feminine side has escaped then...

Apologies and absences

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87449.0

Lyrus

Entirely possible subilicious! Depends on what sin he has committed, really.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires