Searching for roleplays (male but willing to play either sex)

Started by overfiend87, March 14, 2010, 01:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overfiend87

well I've run into a dry session of roleplaying once again and hope to grab the attention of anyone out there looking for rps. I have very few resistrictions and have very few things that I don't mind in a RP. You can look at my Ons and Offs to see but basically there is almost nothing that I won't do.

RPs:

Species pairings:
humanxcentaur (done something like this before. Ask if you want to know about it.)
humanxdemon
humanxfurry
furryxfurry
humanxhuman
humanxelf
humanxdark elf (drow)
humanxDragon
humanxAlien
Humanx? (anything else that isn't exactly human, but can have sex and may or may not resemble a humanoid form like a strange jelly creature, plants with sex organs, Androids and whatever I havn't mentioned that you'd be interested in, but run it by me first.)

School pairings:
Schoolboyxteacher
schoolboyxschoolgirl
Schoolboyxschoolboy
schoolgirlxschoolgirl
TeacherxTeacher

Sex pairings:
malexfuta
femalexfuta
malexmale
malexfemale
femalexfemale

S&M pairings:
Slavexmaster/mistress
slavexslave
master/mistressxmaster/mistress (A struggle over domination. One could be captured and forced to be made an example of infront of everyone to show who is really dominant)

Other pairings:
any incest pairing
Superheroxcivilian
superheroxsuperhero
Superheroxsupervillain
supervillainxcivilian
supervillainxsupervillain
civilianxcivilian (may get involved in either a villain scheme or suffer the various dangers of living in a city where buildings falling is an everyday occurence.)
Copxvigelante (no super powers)
copxconvict
copxjuvinile (as in 16, so there's the legal boundry of american and the scandle of if such a thing was caught in the news.)

Any mix and match that I didn't come up with you can ask me about. I will talk to about. Below I now have some settings if you want a simple human rp.

settings:
Fantasy (no real time, but in another world filled with magic, dragons, ect.)
Medival (set so many years ago, back where everyone feared God and merely mentioning the existance of another religion would be considered a sin. wow we haven't evolved far, have we?)
Presant. (Current time line, but we don't have to have politics and all the trouble we have in the news, ect.)
Future. (Doesn't have to have space ships and advanced robots, but can even be a fallout universe where the world has become a barren wasteland.)
Kidnapping (more like a story setting, but wha tI mean by this is where both people, perhaps never met before, are taken to this strange location, left in a room tied up or not, then released so that the kidnapper can have his "hunt".)
Other (I can't really think of any others, so any suggestions would be fine.)

Again, any suggestion that you make, don't be afraid to post here or to send to me in a PM.

I don't mind being dom, but I get to be dom very often and I would perfer being sub, but if you want me to be dom then that'll be fine. Then again, if you are more of a mix that can work out well too.

Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=overfiend_87
Here's my request thread. Dominant Sub, male or female, I don't mind: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28850.0

Decrepitdan

We match on a lot of what we are looking for storywise. If you would be willing to play dominant roles in some instances i'd be glad to work with you. We could trade off dominant roles between games or play as switches if you'd like. Let me know what you think!

overfiend87

Quote from: Decrepitdan on March 14, 2010, 09:20:58 PM
We match on a lot of what we are looking for storywise. If you would be willing to play dominant roles in some instances i'd be glad to work with you. We could trade off dominant roles between games or play as switches if you'd like. Let me know what you think!
I like the idea. I often get forced to be Dom, however I am willing to if it is interesting.

Switches and stuff are good too because couples sometimes switch and it always depends on what people are like and from the sounds of it we'd match up very well. Which idea grabs you the most?
Here's my request thread. Dominant Sub, male or female, I don't mind: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=28850.0

kid4tutor

I like some of your pairings:

I like the roles of schoolboy/girl most, while you would be the teacher (male). Or I would play the role of the civilian, if you want to be the superhero or supervillain?
And I think I'd also like it if you're being a cop.

Settings: I prefer Present or the so-called 'future wasteland'.
Love kidnapping stories as well.

One more thing, I don't like playing the dominant part, I know you're hoping  to not play the dom, but I really suck I trying to play dominant.

So if you're up for it. Add me on MSN or PM or reply (not sure what to ask for here).

× NAIVE_KID ×

overfiend87

Quote from: kid4tutor on March 16, 2010, 05:50:28 PM
I like some of your pairings:

I like the roles of schoolboy/girl most, while you would be the teacher (male). Or I would play the role of the civilian, if you want to be the superhero or supervillain?
And I think I'd also like it if you're being a cop.

Settings: I prefer Present or the so-called 'future wasteland'.
Love kidnapping stories as well.

One more thing, I don't like playing the dominant part, I know you're hoping  to not play the dom, but I really suck I trying to play dominant.

So if you're up for it. Add me on MSN or PM or reply (not sure what to ask for here).

× NAIVE_KID ×

what about a superhero/civilian one? Where my character is a superhero and has the hidden secret from the person he likes and falls in love with, struggling to try and keep this relationship and continue to fight crime so he will most likely end up leaving in the middle of a meal or not turning up for a date and if things got far into the relationship then leaving the house and bedroom without him knowing.

the setting of a future wasteland has always interested me since I love the Fallout video game series and have always been interested in the sexual stuff that would arise in the wasteland because of how so many rules will be torn down and new ones which can raise from slave and many other things. Depends what you want really but I perfer the superhero idea.