You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 04:07:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A revival Idea ( Cute boy( or cute girl ) Island. H, Mild NC )  (Read 498 times)

Offline Mia SaisyuTopic starter

Ashlee Evans is a normal -girl, except your typical social outcast prodigy. However, upon her desire to join her university's cheerleading squad - she's stumbled upon by one of the girls from the squad - finding some off her more..unsavory interests.

She's told that she can join - on one condition.

There's a computer virus going around - as it's heard of, that zaps you into the next video game you play..until it's beaten. The squadleader proposes that she find the thing - and complete "cute boy island" - a rather degrading video game, in which one girl is pitted against an island of..well, attractive looking males/females

But there's a catch. The inhabitants of cute  island are ..denizens hellbent on naughties. They each have special abilities - special attacks - weaknesses..kind of like pokemon. Catboys, etc( Think closer to human than anthro, please ) ... In order to progress from level to level, and pass through swarms of "enemies" - you can't "let yourself go"..or start enjoying things too much. The game isn't fair - it's a hentai game after all, and multiple "attacks" do happen..

Though, losing a "life" doesn't mean game over - it just means you do that level with a harsher penalty. Perhaps risque clothing..perhaps restraints.

Ashlee is about to determine that "virus" is very real...

I will have a character image for this, and it'd be nice to roleplay with someone running the "island" using a few pictures here and there for characters as well..

I would like someone who isn't afraid to make up naughty "special attacks"...I like things being gimmicky! Naughty nurses, catboys/girls

And..lastly, I don't mind if this idea branches out to girl/monsters/traps, whatever, the "cute boy island" was just the base idea..

PM if you want to hop on with the idea. :3