A Collection of my Ideas

Started by Marjan, March 13, 2010, 01:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marjan

As the title suggests, this thread will harbour my latest and greatest ideas. I play both male and female characters, and I do not care what gender my partner is as long as they portray the character in a believable way. Obviously if you like the sound of any of my ideas, but would like to come up with a specific plot, then feel free to PM me. Or you could just skip that stage and add me straight on Yahoo.

1) The Changes Of A Person
Hallie and her brother had never been very close. Kyle was the outgoing, do-whatever type, while Hallie was the shy, quiet girl. He had never so much as a raised a finger on her, until that day. Hallie was in her brother's room, looking for her pencil case, when he found her in there. He, having just been dumped by his girlfriend, was furious, so angry with her, that he lost control.

2) Hired Help
Lorna wasn't as young as she used to be. Pushing 35 now, some would say she was a bit of a MILF. But her marriage was in ruins. A string of affairs on behalf of her husband, Chris, had left her cold and broken inside; and now, he wasn't anywhere to be found, only coming home whenever he needed to relieve himself with her. So, unable to carry on by herself, she hired Andy, Chris's friend, to help her with the house, and raising her two kids, Sofia and Sean. But is that all Andy wanted when he so eagerly said yes?

3)My Life, In Ruins
Nursing in a mental hospital wasn't the easiest thing ever, as Sophie Buswell knew very well. Especially when you're very young, and the men you nurse and take care of, are very dangerous. Brad Holdstock was probably one of the more sane men in the ward, as far as Sophie was concerned. But soon, a relationship develops between the two of them, strictly non-physical, until Brad can't control himself any longer.

4) Help For The Wrong People
It is the year 1941, and Adelle La Beau was living in Paris, after being deported from Brazil. She is an extroverted kind of person, and so, in act of impulse, she takes in a young Jewish man, who had been violently beaten by the Gestapo, under her wing and into her home.

5) The Experiment CRAVING
As the title suggest, this is an idea derived from the 2010 film, except it would be slightly different. Instead of a group of male inmates, it's a group of female inmates being controlled by a group of sadistic men who force the woman into doing humiliating tasks not only with the guards, but with each other. As you can probably tell, this will be an extreme roleplay with very humiliating acts. I'm really craving this particular roleplay, so if anyone is willing to play this, then I'd prefer them to at least know the basic plot of this film if they haven't seen it.

6) The Darker Side of Him CRAVING
Ever since Annie could remember, her brother Danny had had problems. Growing up in the roughest area of Wingdon had taken it's toll on Danny's mental health. So when his anger peaked and the only one home was his sister, he made her feel his pain.
O&O

Gerald

Hello, I am Gerald, long time friend to those who share my works here on E.  I have found so many thoughtful ways to express adventures and relationships, and hope you will as well;

Anyway, the 1) changes of a person sounds interesting.  PM me with your thoughts on what is to happen between brother and sister, I will reply with my own ideas eagerly, but more privately than this venue.  As I always recommend, read my O/Os and a post or two to  know how I write, it will let you know what to expect from me as a partner.

gerald
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

Marjan

Just posting to say that a new idea has been added!
O&O

Marjan

Idea number 6 has been posted:)
O&O