Get Out Of Jail Free...the Nightmare Begins (NC, apoc)

Started by OldSchoolGamer, March 10, 2010, 02:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Name: Lucian Mason
Concept: Convict.
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Description: An intimidatingly large man (6'6, 260 lbs), he is also very quiet and surprisingly shy.
Personality: Quiet, a real introvert. Despite his calm facade, he struggles to control his violent temper.

History:
Lucian Has spent the last nine years of his life in jail for murder. He never even tried to plead guilty or get out of it, believing that, even though the events were accidental, he should suffer all the same for what he has done.

Lucian has always been, at his heart, a kind person, but cursed with a bad temper. Frequently, in school, the targets of his aggression were bullies. He never could stand how they picked on those weaker than them, and he always sought to teach them a lesson using the only thing they could really understand. Violence.

Though he did try to keep it under control, it was always an uphill battle, and one he frequently lost. This would ultimately lead to his imprisonment.

One day, in school, he was witness to a jock harassing a girl who was refusing his advances. He just couldn't take no for an answer, and even got aggressive.  Lucian tried to control his temper, but when he saw the jock physically grab her, and heard her scream for him to stop... it set him off. He pulled the jock away, and ended up smashing his fist into his face, and pushing him.

Unfortunately, he used too much force, and pushed in the wrong direction. The jock did go flying... right down a flight of stairs. Wether it was the sheer force of the blow, or simply hitting all those stairs, somehow, someway, that jocks neck was broken.

He didn't want it to happen... How could this have happened? How could things have gotten this badly out of his control?

Despite circumstances, the case was treated as a murder. Feeling too guilty to try and fight it, he simply plead guilty right off the bat.

He's been quietly serving his time, and trying to control himself. Most prisoners are willing to leave him alone, since the one or two fights he's been in has resulted in the other person being beaten to within an inch of their life. Nobody's willing to bother him anymore, and he never bothers anyone else, either.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Saerrael

Name : Sasha Dunyash
Concept : Temporarily stashed
Sexuality : Straight

Description :
5'7-ish. Taller looking due to insisting on wearing high heels.
This slim waif of a girl seems at first impression model material. This impression only last as long as she holds her tongue. As soon as she starts to speak, however, one can not deny this girl holds a colorful vocabulary of cursing words and the likes.
Knowing very well what effects her looks have, Sasha uses it to get her way. Or, more recently, to distract a few guards while her mates robbed a museum.

Personality:
Sasha is basically a spoiled brat with too much time on her hands. As daddy's money no longer was able to amuse her, she found herself attracted to a life of crime.
Not a bad person at heart, just not knowing any better, she does what ever it takes to stay entertained. Be it hotwiring a car or shopping for a new parfume.
What never stops to amuse her, however, is fooling someone with her innocent looks.

History:
Originating in theNetherlands as the only child of a successful business pair, this girl has seen the world twice over and has been kicked out of so many boarding schools she can't even recall herself what nationality she might be nowadays.

Being plucked out of school by her parents to once again move, this time to the US, Sasha just had it and snuck out one night to just hang around at a bar with some less savoury friends she had picked up the very first week of being a resident to the US.
It didn't take much convincing to get her mates to sneak into a museum her parents had taken her to. Having it be her idea, something she would never admit, she instructed and carried out most of the job until they stumbled across some guards.
Somewhere that night one of her friends tripped an alarm while Sasha was busy 'distracting' both guards. Being way too busy herself, she couldn't get away in time and was captured, left behind as her mates fled the scene.

I hope you approve.

Kissin Kate

Well I could be interested in this. Though I would have to come up with a way to fit in another woman into the story.
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Kissin Kate on March 12, 2010, 02:26:18 AM
Well I could be interested in this. Though I would have to come up with a way to fit in another woman into the story.

Quite a few ways a woman could start at the ground floor here:

* Jail staff (counselor, public defender, nurse, secretary, etc.)
* Prisoner in the temporary holding tank awaiting transfer to a women's facility
* A contractor providing services to the jail (anything from onsite paper shredding to restocking the vending machines to installing telcom or other equipment)
* A relative or friend of an inmate coming to visit
* Visiting for other reasons (state inspector, building inspector, liaison from a local or state government's office, consultant, etc.)

OldSchoolGamer

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: TheHangedMan on March 11, 2010, 05:18:44 PM

Name: Lucian Mason
Concept: Convict.
Description: An intimidatingly large man (6'6, 260 lbs), he is also very quiet and surprisingly shy.
Personality: Quiet, a real introvert. Despite his calm facade, he struggles to control his violent temper.

Works for me.  Sounds like a decent fellow...until someone pisses in his Corn Flakes...   :P

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on March 11, 2010, 04:12:56 PM
Name:  Sophia Isabel Niallo
Concept:  Deputy District Attorney of Chesterton County,  California
Sexuality:  Heterosexual
Cool.  Welcome to the game.[/td][/tr][/table]

wildstar

i'm interested in this. I have an idea for a rookie corrections officer who is with the prison's riot squad. BTW what pics can I use had an idea of using either a leon kennedy or a chris redfield pic for the character. or should I find a real pic?

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: wildstar on March 13, 2010, 09:30:09 PM
i'm interested in this. I have an idea for a rookie corrections officer who is with the prison's riot squad. BTW what pics can I use had an idea of using either a leon kennedy or a chris redfield pic for the character. or should I find a real pic?

Celebrity pic is fine.

Anathanasia

I'm kinda interested in this, but I'll hold off cluttering things up with another female character till more male characters are in place, I think.

If I join, I think I like the idea of playing a uniformed cop who's there to drop off a prisoner or some other thing that would bring a city cop to a prison. I don't personally know enough about the seperation of police and prison officials and all that stuff, so any suggestions would be very welcome.

As an aside, I'm in love with that girl in the pic you used, Saerra! Wow...  :o
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Anathanasia on March 14, 2010, 01:14:23 AM
I'm kinda interested in this, but I'll hold off cluttering things up with another female character till more male characters are in place, I think.

If I join, I think I like the idea of playing a uniformed cop who's there to drop off a prisoner or some other thing that would bring a city cop to a prison. I don't personally know enough about the seperation of police and prison officials and all that stuff, so any suggestions would be very welcome.

The transport of prisoners is usually the province of the county's sheriff department.   

Crovonovin

Sounds like a very interesting take on the usual prison-based roleplay.  I'm in!

Name: Czeslaw Grimmer
Concept: Inmate
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:

Grimmer is an extremely striking individual, though he does not seem to actively try and draw attention to himself.  He retains his composure at all times and his face never shows any dramatic display of emotion.  The trait that most draws people to him is his eyes, a gaze that seems to penetrate straight through you as if only barely registering your presence.  At just under six feet and possessing a moderately athletic build, there is nothing immediately intimidating about him.  Nevertheless many people seem to find him disconcerting, even at a glance.

Personality:

The man is marked by an almost unnatural lucidity for someone in his current tenuous situation.  He possesses an almost melodious voice, the sort that would be reassuring if you heard it without looking at his constantly staring face.  Grimmer is oddly complacent and obedient with the guards for a man with his charges, though the more experienced staff will have no doubt experienced or heard of his rare type of personality before.  When around other inmates he seems rather eager to get to know them, and something about the quality of his outward character compels many of them to oblige his curiosity.  Those who were later in a condition to be questioned state that he asks nothing out of the ordinary, and makes no intrusive demands of anyone.  Grimmer has since been isolated from the rest of the inmates pending his trial following several incidents of violence and suicide, though there is no real evidence that he had a hand in them.  This move was made at the request of the psychologist assigned to his case, for unknown reasons.

History:

According to official records, Grimmer has no surviving family.  His personal history is almost entirely blank.  A sizable fortune was apparently left to him by distant relatives at a young age, most of it being invested and the rest saved and used very sparingly.  He has never held a job and was purportedly home schooled by his parents.  At the time of his arrest he was living out of an apartment that could have scarcely been called more than a box with a window, his only personal possessions being a sleeping bag and several photographs of a massive display case filled with dolls.  Several similar apartments were traced back to his name all over the country, none of them with such a case.  On that he has been singularly tight lipped, ignoring the photographs outright.

He has been charged with multiple counts of kidnapping, torture, homicide, mutilation of corpses, arson, and resisting arrest.  It has been suggested that the actual death toll is far higher than the one currently attributed to him, as the investigation is still ongoing.  The man's trial has been continuously pushed back for nearly twelve months, for unknown reasons.  It can be assumed that Grimmer's vast personal fortune has been used in his favor, though it only seems to be delaying the inevitable. 

Anathanasia

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on March 14, 2010, 01:17:29 AM
The transport of prisoners is usually the province of the county's sheriff department.   

ESG, that's not exactly the kind of helpful input I was looking for, lol. ;)

Okay, so I know that sometimes cops do have occassion to visit prisons. Followup statement? Something as simple as that? Anyone? Bueller?  ???
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Anathanasia on March 14, 2010, 03:12:35 AM
ESG, that's not exactly the kind of helpful input I was looking for, lol. ;)

Okay, so I know that sometimes cops do have occassion to visit prisons. Followup statement? Something as simple as that? Anyone? Bueller?  ???

Maybe she was out on patrol on a road near the prison. Her car dies when the shit hits the fan (Most modern day cars rely all too heavily on computer chips, electronics, etc. to work and would die if they were fried), and with it being the only place within walking distance (and being unable to get anyone on the radio) she heads there for some help.

Just an idea. Take it, leave it, flay its skin and parade around in it. :) do whatever you wish with it.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

OldSchoolGamer

As far as rationales for characters being at the prison, I'm rather openminded.  A female cop could be onsite to get a statement, deliver or pick up a prisoner, or really any other reason, including mechanical failure of her car near the prison gates.

The bottom line: if you have a good concept for a character, male or female, roll it out and we'll work it in somehow.

Urbanzorro

Name: Juan Villalobos.
Appearance:

History:  Every prison’s got at least one…the guy who can get it for you. Whether it’s a pack of smokes, deck of cards, playboy magazine, a bottle of whisky to celebrate your kid’s graduation.  You name it and Juan can find it. On the outside Juan had grown up in the barrio, the Mexican ghetto, he’d been part of a gang during high school because it was the only way to keep from getting your ass kicked. He had been pulled in a few times for some minor stuff but nothing too bad. After high school he left the gang, and moved to a better part of town.  He got a job as a car salesman,  and a pretty damn good one if you ask him. He made a good living and moved his family out of the barrio. One night he got caught teaching the boss’s wife how to ‘drive stick.’ In the car dealership’s show room. The boss had understandably gone nuts, walking to his office only to come out with a gun. Juan had moved fast fighting the man for the pistol. There had been a struggle then a single shot…by the time the police had gotten there, the boss was dead. At the trial the boss’s wife, wanting to avoid being found out and thus losing her portion of her husband’s money, had testified that Juan and her husband had been arguing and it had lead to a fight which had ended with a gunshot. Saying that Juan had ‘cold bloodedly’ killed her husband. She’d cried at just the right times, looked at Juan with just enough hate….she’d sold the story perfectly. There was nothing Juan could do. He was convicted and sentenced. Since then he’s been doing his best to survive and serve his sentence.  Becoming one of the more known ‘go to guys’ he and his business rivals have managed to avoid most of the trouble of prison by working together and refusing business to anyone who hurts any one of them, he uses his connections to keep himself in relative comfort. And is currently counting the days till he can get out.

Personality:  Always a good salesman, and sometimes a lady’s man. Juan is a friendly person. He does his best to get along with any and everyone, not wanting to scare away any potential customers. That having been said he hasn’t forgotten his roots, and while he doesn’t fly any of his old gang’s colors or claim to be a part of it. He does remember how to take care of himself and not ‘look like a bitch.’ He tries to keep on the good side of the guards if for no other reason then it’s good for business. He’s a bit of a flirt and has been known to hit on almost any woman who he runs into. Including any of the better looking female guards.

Hopefully this character works well?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

wildstar

ok where's a good site to find a celebrity pic? I would need one that has a young man in a swat or riot gear.

Crovonovin

I usually look around deviantart's photography section.

Urbanzorro

Google images and photobucket work too. Though deviantart is usually my first go to aswell.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

wildstar

ok I'll try that. I'll have my character up by tomorrow.

Saerrael

Quote from: Anathanasia on March 14, 2010, 01:14:23 AM

Same >.> I just love her innocence mingled with perfect brattyness.
'Don't hate me for killing your best friend. I'm just a little girl.'

OldSchoolGamer

Okay...we're moving toward the starting gate here.  I'd love to see a couple of evil characters join the fun.

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Urbanzorro on March 14, 2010, 07:51:35 PM
Name: Juan Villalobos.
Appearance:

Cool.  I was looking for someone a little more evil, but it's a good concept so you're in.

Jarod1

If its still open I wouldn't mind taking part.  I have a hard time doing evil though.  I have an idea for a character though.  A detective who is at the prison during the events perhaps he's there investigating another crime.

Crovonovin

Quote from: OldSchoolGamer on March 15, 2010, 03:46:31 PM
Okay...we're moving toward the starting gate here.  I'd love to see a couple of evil characters join the fun.

I think my character is certainly the kind of "evil" guy you're looking for.  He's posted above, if you missed him.