You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:07:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Are you good enough to be a Swedish commando? (Intelligence & Teamwork game)  (Read 1648 times)

Online DoomsdayTopic starter

Really quite fun, if you get a good team who can follow basic instructions.

Offline September

Yes I am apparently  :)

My team lasted 3:12 on our first go, which makes us "Above Average".
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 03:03:40 PM by September »

Me and a group of friends are trying to get over 6+ minutes, but it seems like every game someone spazzes out.

Offline Xenophile

This feels so much like betting at times. One team I was in scored below average, the next above. It's a fun team game, but I wouldn't see this used beyond then as a IQ test.

What I hate is whenever you get to the 1 minute mark, and you have to click the numbers in order... There's always 1 person who can't read the instructions at the top and just lets the team lose.

Offline September

Yes it's not measuring a crucial element of teamwork, directing others.  It's more like measuring your ability to support others without being thanked.  I think this might be a game for subs not doms.

I really like it.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 11:18:40 AM by September »

Offline Caeli

4:25:90. :)

We did the number-clicking one twice, and got it really fast both times. Awesome!

Offline WhiteyChan

4.32 on my very first try, at midnight after training.

Pretty good I think ;D

Offline Le RandomBloke

Not sure on the time on my first try, but it was above average.

Offline DrFier

Me and a group of friends are trying to get over 6+ minutes, but it seems like every game someone spazzes out.

Almost beat you to it.

5:54:59 with a random team. Filled all the bars XD

Offline Citrus

Random team, 2:12... that was hard!

Offline DrFier

We should get an arranged team going sometime. We'd probably do better than random teams.