You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
December 10, 2016, 04:53:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Werewolves XII [Werewolves Win]  (Read 10569 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2010, 02:45:03 PM »
And why, Kip? Why do you think I did this? If you heard me howling, I dropped a hammer on my toe and I was howling in pain. I have to wonder how Ryven knew where to look though. He must have been very close when it happened.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2010, 04:10:08 PM »
He laughed again.  "So stumbling upon the gruesome death of a fellow villager is never possible?"

Offline Kip

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2010, 04:38:21 PM »
I never said I heard you howling Teno...  but if it makes you feel better to say you have a sore toe, so be it.

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2010, 04:59:45 PM »
After developing a funny feeling about Xandi, LadySky sadly placed her vote.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2010, 05:00:19 PM »
Lynch Votes
  • Xandi: 3 votes - Ryven, Valerian, LadySky
  • Ryven: 3 votes - Xandi, Izu, Teno
  • Izu: 1 vote - Marg
  • Lunarking: 1 vote - Eden
  • Valerian: 1 vote - Remiel
  • Teno: 1 vote - Kip

Not Yet Voted
  • Kanrya
  • Lunarking
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 05:11:46 PM by Saffron »

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2010, 05:09:54 PM »
((Mesa thinks Teno voted for Ryven........or am I seeing things?))

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2010, 05:12:12 PM »
((Yep, I missed the whole of page 3. The only reason I caught your vote was because of the 'someone posted' warning.))

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2010, 05:17:48 PM »
(( ;D ;D ;D))

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2010, 03:07:20 PM »
Final Lynch Votes
  • Xandi: 3 votes - Ryven, Valerian, LadySky
  • Ryven: 3 votes - Xandi, Izu, Teno
  • Izu: 1 vote - Marg
  • Lunarking: 1 vote - Eden
  • Valerian: 1 vote - Remiel
  • Teno: 1 vote - Kip



Valerian, the Sheriff, will have the deciding vote.



Please also note that I have taken Lunarking off the list of players for this game to prevent things from getting inactive. I'm sorry guys, but the reality overall is that I can't keep the game waiting for one or two people. In the rules updates, I will make a note about removing inactive players at my discretion. They will have first dibs at new games, though.

In that light, Lunarking was a Peasant, the game will play on as if it started with one less player.

Offline Xandi

  • Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2009
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Gender: Female
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2010, 03:18:05 PM »
Making one final plea to the town Sheriff to save her life, Xandi begs Valerian to spare her. "I am innocent, I swear. I think if I die today the town and all of my dear friends will be doomed. Please reconsider your Vote Sheriff. Please."

Crossing her fingers and praying for all her friends that the Sheriff makes the right decision. However if she does not perhaps that will be a sign in itself.

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2010, 03:21:36 PM »
Valerian cast her final vote to be for Xandi, still unsure of which to choose. The town nods to her, taking Xandi from her feet and carrying her off to be hung by the rope they had fashioned for just this event. It would be a moment before her body would hang lifeless in the breeze, nothing strange happening at all. It seemed that they had unfortunately taken out an innocent peasant. With heavy thoughts on their minds, most would retire to their cottages for the night, hoping that another death would not come, and that they could move on with their lives.



Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 04:03:45 PM by Saffron »

Offline Kanrya

Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2010, 03:54:15 PM »
i was going to chose Xandi as well lol

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2010, 01:26:12 AM »
The village would wake to find that none had died during the night, all were safe and sound. Perhaps it was true, that they had scared the beasts off... but they still wished more assurance. They were on a witch hunt, now.



Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:52:46 AM by Saffron »

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2010, 01:45:09 AM »
((Is Lunarking still in the game? Wanted to make sure since he is still on the list.))

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2010, 01:52:55 AM »
((No, my bad.))

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2010, 09:32:01 AM »
Ryven walked out of his small cottage, empty vial in hand, to inspect the gathering villagers.  It seemed his efforts to save the poor soul who had been accosted by the savage beasts was not in vain.  All villagers were accounted for.  He strolled over to Remiel, giving him a reassuring smile.  "Close call, eh?"

Offline Dim Hon

  • The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ne invoces expellere non possis
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2010, 09:39:47 AM »
Eden leaves hir and Mar's hut, stretching in the morning sun. "We might not have had a death, but there are lots of wolf tracks through here. I think we're still heavily infested." Shi nibbles hir lip and says, "I never trusted Ryven. Nope."

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2010, 09:41:40 AM »
He laughs quite openly at Eden.  "Kill me.  I don't care.  My job is done, but once I'm dead you'll realize that you've just put another innocent to their death.  You, however, do strike me as quite suspicious, Eden."

Offline Dim Hon

  • The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ne invoces expellere non possis
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2010, 09:44:18 AM »
Eden tilts hir head. "Job? Oh, claiming you're the healer, are you? Handy."

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2010, 09:46:58 AM »
"I cannot make you believe me.  Only my death will tell the truth, so go ahead.  Vote away.  My conscience is clear."

Offline Remiel

Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2010, 11:26:32 AM »
Remiel strolled into the village commons, to see what was going on.  "Oh, so it was you I have to thank for saving me?" he asked Ryven.  "I thought I felt something snacking on my liver last night, but I assumed I was just dreaming of Trieste being aggressively amorous again.  God bless you, sir.  God bless you and your wonderful revitalizing miracle tonic. I feel a new man!" He stroked his curled, waxed mustache.  "I can lift a 50-lb bar-bell with one hand!  Capital.  Smashing! I'll show them what for!"


Then his smile faded, and his expression turned serious.  "Of course, this means that I'm now doubly suspicious of Valerian.  I highly recommend that our fellow villagers keep a very close eye on her activities from now on.

"But, as I owe you a debt of gratitude, I shall add my vote to yours.  Eden shall dance the hempen fandango."


Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2010, 04:07:41 PM »
Lynch Votes
Eden - 3 votes: Ryven, Remiel, Kanrya
Ryven - 1 vote: Eden
Remiel - 1 vote: LadySky
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 09:35:05 PM by Saffron »

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves XII [Night 2]
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2010, 05:22:47 PM »
LadySky watched Remiel closely, getting a funny feeling as he stroked that mustache. "I think Remiel is hiding something and I don't think it's something pleasant."

Offline Kanrya

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 3]
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2010, 03:06:09 PM »
Eden

Offline Izu

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 3]
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2010, 05:56:33 AM »
Quietly agrees with LadySky about Remiel.