You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
 
December 02, 2016, 02:17:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Werewolves XII [Werewolves Win]  (Read 10553 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Valerian

Re: Werewolves XII [Night 1]
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2010, 01:30:16 PM »
Drinks are on me!  Er, as soon as we have a tavern.   ;D

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves XII [Night 1]
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2010, 04:30:10 PM »
Woohoo!  *goes for drinks*

Offline Xandi

  • HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2009
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Gender: Female
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Werewolves XII [Night 1]
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2010, 04:35:11 PM »
Hot and Tired from the trip and cleaning her new cottage. Xandi makes her way to the new Tavern..

I will have a ginger ale please.....

Offline Kanrya

Re: Werewolves XII [Night 1]
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2010, 05:25:27 PM »
mojito por favor ^_^

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »
The village would wake in the morning to a terrible scream, the sound of someone's life being stolen away. As they would rush out into the still chilly morning air, the smell or iron... blood, would smack them in the face. It seemed to have come from Country's hut, which was where the crowd began to gather to find out what could cause a man to shriek such a way.

As they approached the hut, several beasts covered in fur would flee out into the forest. Once everyone had gathered, they took their first brave steps inside the hut and were shocked to find what remained of him lying lifeless on the floor, a pool of blood around his body and some sort of large paw prints covering the area around him. Unable to stand the sight any longer a few would cover his body in the sheet from his bed and take him out to be buried in the graveyard.

As the rest of the group investigated his hut, they would find a shield carved into his bedpost, and a small necklace with the same shaped pendant hanging from the nightstand as if it had been thrown off in a struggle. The group concludes that Country was the Guardian, and that someone must pay for his death.



Players:
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Teno
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2010, 12:00:49 PM »
Oh god dammit!  Now we're defenseless! >:(  *Storms off*

Offline Teno

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2010, 01:18:17 PM »
Hearing the scream, Teno jumps out of bed and runs for the source, arriving behind Ryven. "Well, not only have we set up in a town infected by bloodthirsty creatures, they've killed the one who could protect us as well. I'm sleeping in an iron box tonight."

Offline Kanrya

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2010, 01:25:48 PM »
Kanrya came out of the tavern and yawns softly and looks horrified at the bloody mess. "Not good.."

Offline Remiel

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2010, 01:35:50 PM »
Upon arriving at the town (albeit belatedly), Remiel finds a nice, secluded rustic cottage that seems inviting.  Strangely, though, it fills him with a sense of unexplained deja vu.  This feeling is amplified when he enters the cottage and discovers his own corpse, badly decomposed and picked clean to the bones.  The bones bear the traces of many teeth-marks, as if having been feasted upon by a large animal. 

"Well," he blinks, "this is a promising sign, and one that fills me with optimism and hope.  I can tell already that I'm going to like it here."

Whistling merrily, he sweeps the carnage out the back door and then settles down to arranging his belongings.

Offline LadySky

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2010, 01:38:21 PM »
LadySky stared into the forest, tempted to grab a weapon and chase after the furry creatures that had obviously killed Country. Fear kept her frozen in place however and she felt hot tears trekking down her cheeks as she looked to the massacred body of their Guardian. "How are we to fight such?" she whispered, trembling as fear invaded her body.

Offline Xandi

  • HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2009
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Gender: Female
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2010, 02:33:51 PM »
Xandi finally said what they all must have been thinking......"How could those beast get into the house without someone to open the door? We had traitors among us who would help these beast and kill us all, we must root out these murders and then we will be safe. Country was my friend and I will see him avenged."

Looking around at everyone, all of her friends now take on a suspicious manner. She declares, "I will sleep lightly and with a Weapon to protect myself. There is one here that can still help us."

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2010, 06:32:02 PM »
Pssst... you're supposed to vote in your first post guys.

Offline Xandi

  • HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2009
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Gender: Female
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2010, 06:38:12 PM »
oops!

I think that Ryven looks particularly suspicious since he is the first on the scene. Maybe he let the devils in and now has become one of them.

Offline Dim Hon

  • The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ne invoces expellere non possis
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2010, 10:31:08 PM »
I think Remiel has something suspicious about him... such glee over our dear protector's death!

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2010, 10:34:32 PM »
Eden, Remiel was referring to his own body from a previous game, not Country's.

Offline Marguerite

  • Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2008
  • Location: In A House Made Of Collected Hearts
  • Gender: Female
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2010, 10:45:32 PM »
Oh shit, we are screwed.

-Looks over to Izu-

I am just assuming everyone is and I picked names out of a hat.

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2010, 10:51:53 PM »
oops!

I think that Ryven looks particularly suspicious since he is the first on the scene. Maybe he let the devils in and now has become one of them.

Someone had to be first to discover the horror of what happened, and I can assure you, I am not one of those foul beasts.  You, however, could be one, Xandi.

Offline Dim Hon

  • The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ne invoces expellere non possis
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2010, 10:54:13 PM »
Oh... it doesn't read that way first thing in the morning.

I change my vote toooooo.... Lunarking, purely due to his name. And silence.

Offline Remiel

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2010, 11:44:00 PM »
I know that it's bad form to vote for the town sheriff, but there's something not quite right about Valerian.  I think it's the way she keeps howling at the moon...

Offline SaffronTopic starter

  • ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Game Manager
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Dec 2008
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • Gender: Female
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2010, 01:48:39 AM »
Lynch Votes
  • Xandi: 2 votes - Ryven, Valerian
  • Ryven: 2 votes - Xandi, Izu
  • Izu: 1 vote - Marg
  • Lunarking: 1 vote - Eden
  • Valerian: 1 vote - Remiel

Not Yet Voted
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Teno
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 02:04:59 PM by Saffron »

Offline Izu

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2010, 02:21:47 AM »
*whimpers at Marg's words, shaking his head* Bad hat! Very bad one!

I thought it was kinda weird how Ryven stormed around... It looks like overreacting and a bit fake...

Offline Ryven

  • Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: The farthest reaches of your dreams
  • Gender: Male
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2010, 07:14:02 AM »
He laughs out loud.  Fine, vote for me.  You'll only be doing yourselves in.

Online Valerian

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2010, 07:55:39 AM »
These are desparate times, my friends, and we can only hope that the luck won't all be on the side of the werewolves.  Perhaps it was really Xandi that Remiel heard howling at the moon?

Offline Xandi

  • HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • *
  • Join Date: Jul 2009
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Gender: Female
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2010, 02:04:13 PM »
Meeee....I can't even whistle never mind howling at the moon. Why would you, my dear Valerian, think to throw your vote away on an innocent and our Sheriff at that...How could you?

Offline Kip

Re: Werewolves XII [Day 2]
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2010, 02:12:06 PM »
Kip shook his head sadly as he learned of Country's demise.  I can only suspect that Teno is to blame for this despicable act.