You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 11:53:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mind control and similiars.Both for Male/Females  (Read 503 times)

Offline ScifibrainwashTopic starter

Mind control and similiars.Both for Male/Females
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:43:47 AM »
As said in the object and in my intro,my main fetish is for mind control,brainwashing and all osrt of high tech hypno. On this base,many sort of comic/tv sci-fi setting could be used in useful way,also if I usually play personal ideas. Both on the hypnotizer or the hypnotized side. For more informations,ask ahead,I will be glad to speak about my personal experiences.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 10:49:08 AM by Scifibrainwash »

Offline jazyda

Re: Mind control and similiars.Both for Male/Females
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 09:00:33 AM »
As said in the object and in my intro,my main fetish is for mind control,brainwashing and all osrt of high tech hypno. On this base,many sort of comic/tv sci-fi setting could be used in useful way,also if I usually play personal ideas. Both on the hypnotizer or the hypnotized side. For more informations,ask ahead,I will be glad to speak about my personal experiences.

Hmm...Sounds interesting.
Are you like fantasy themes? You know - mind control by using spells...

Offline Pokeprof

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 11:33:12 PM »
I'm curious, would the mind control also include body manipulation at all? Such as breast growth and other such things? Or maybe even the mind control being more about you being a robot of some kind that is forced to obey?

Offline mcontroller

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 01:47:05 AM »
Pokeprof has a good question there.  His query reminds me of the Master PC stories written by JR Parz, where people get ahold of a computer program that allow them to alter the bodies and minds of both themselves and others.  In the first stories a teenage boy uses it to transform his sister and her best friend into the perfect sex toys, then it expands from there.

I love mind control stories and role plays myself and would be up for one.

Offline Decrepitdan

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 03:27:06 PM »
I'd love to speak with you about arranging something. Perhaps look at my rp ideas and ons/offs - let me know if youre still interested in finding people for games!