You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 03:45:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Adventure of the Fae children  (Read 483 times)

Offline LstandsFORloveTopic starter

Adventure of the Fae children
« on: February 28, 2010, 08:46:56 PM »
So I have been having this dream about three children, and I want to run it as a story! I am new at this so please bear with me.  :-\
It starts off with a great fire, caused by the magic of an evil sorceress, ripping through a Fae village, and people are running everywhere. They scatter in all directions, so no one notices that three of the children are missing. They had run out into the forest, and are all in different parts, they have to find eachother, defeate the evil sorceress, and find their way through enchanted forest to the village on the other side. They are aided by a unicorn, find a charmed prince, and tame a dragon along the way.

I need two other people for this, so I need info on your characters.

use my caracter as an example
Name: Mirrikh von Luten
Apperance:  so yeah, that's me

Offline LstandsFORloveTopic starter

Re: Adventure of the Fae children
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 09:00:01 PM »
Sorry, my pic didn't go through

If the picture that doesn't show up again here's my description, and the outfits don't  match.
Long red hair with bangs, and red eyes. Death pale skin, and a fine bone structure. Wears black tunic, britches, and boots.