Looking for a RP Partner, Male or Female

Started by Seychan, February 27, 2010, 10:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seychan

Wanting to RP with original characters, or OCs. If anyone is interested, PM me. I can roleplay as a male or female, or a combo, any race, and I am willing to try anything but feet.

The Main settings I like to use are Hell and a sort of Dystopia of Earth. The character I RP with the absolute most is Lucifer Fagan, the Fallen Angel, etc. I also RP with his Partner, Seymore Sachar, and Satan, the Devil. I have many other characters, however, that I can RP with as well. EX: Apollo, Artemis, Lucero, Lucera...but all of these are my original characters or adaptations of old names.

Like I said, the setting is a dark, morbid, torturous place with lots of BDSM and so on. If anyone is interested, i can provide more details after we work out what kind of relationship it would be. Thanks!

PS: I can also try a different setting, one without the Demons, Vampires, Angels, Fallen, etc. I think a furry RP could be interesting, or one using my newly developed rebellious God, Apollo. Anything works, just let me know!

DonaGothika

MY APOLOGIZES. . . I'VE BEEN AWOL and LIFE HAS KICKED MY BUTT SOME!!! Sorry to all I had to leave hanging--real life is well. . . tough LOL!
OOo's

Seychan

Okay, so I have around four RP's going where I play a semi-dominant role. Now I am looking to play the submissive one, male, female, futa, whatever. Bondage and SM are wanted badly from this, I want someone with a feisty dominating character to break one of my own.

Any race works, just let me know what we can do!

My main idea is to have my character Vladin, a heterophobic Kitsune get dominated by a woman of any race other than Kitsune. (fox-person, if you didn't know) She needs to have a fetish for extremely sadistic, kinky things.

Another idea, for another of my heterophobic boys, Lucifer, is to have him captured and broken by a load of women in an anti-male society. The reason they would keep him is because he looks so much like a woman that they suspect him as being futa, and eventually turn him into a woman, though he would still fear them...or something along those lines.

Last one for this post is my character Seymore, a really innocent guy compared to my others, to be taken under control by Demons--more specifically, the Devil himself, and turned into a personal slave of the Devil's whims. I would RP as Seymore, of course, and someone could RP as the Devil and dominate him.

So to sum it up, looking for a dominating partner now!

BlackFistKronos

Interested in either types of rp, whether I'm dom or sub. PM me to toss around ideas.