You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:21:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Something I've been thinking about...  (Read 1628 times)

Offline AjoxerTopic starter

Something I've been thinking about...
« on: June 25, 2006, 11:53:39 PM »
Dunno why, but in my admittedly limited experiience, I've seen various stories where there's an attempt to destroy all men, but I don't think I've ever seen something where men have tried to destroy all women. A part of this, certainly, may be due to the stories being written by men- Could anyone here really think that a world entirely without one or the other gender satisfying? I suppose it might just be me, but I know that I'd never want to live in a world without women, even if for some odd reason they were not biologically necessary. * shrug.* Eh.

Offline Swedish Steel

Re: Something I've been thinking about...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 12:06:05 AM »
Nah, I like women. They have all kinds of cool things to play with.

Offline RubySlippers

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 10:31:04 AM »
Actually there was one movie I forget the name where the poeple in Antarctica (researchers and the like) survived a plague and there were I think 6 women left and lots more men. They ended up having the men take turns with them to make babies after one was raped. In the end an Earthquake launched some failsafe missles at the UUSR and their similar autimatic system fired back and at Antarctica destroying everyone on Earth. Was pretty depressing.

Anyone me with a man ICKY!!!!  :P  LOL

ooc: I like men my father and brothers are men, and several friends just don't want to mate with one.  ;)

Offline AjoxerTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 09:00:58 PM »
Psh, course- I'd think that even people who like their own gender ought to see the use in their being both genders.

" It's Uter-US, not Uter-YOU."

Offline Wrathie

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 09:33:24 AM »
The more social variables available, the healther the society :)

Still, I could do with men being a little less... well... guys. Testosterone has a lot to answer for. :P

Offline RubySlippers

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 08:27:32 PM »
Ok IF John Connory hit on me I might consider having sex with him I have a thing if small for older, handsome and sophisticated men.

Offline Swedish Steel

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 04:16:32 AM »
Yay, I've got a shot. ;)

Offline Jester

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 10:35:34 AM »
Actually there was one movie I forget the name where the poeple in Antarctica (researchers and the like) survived a plague and there were I think 6 women left and lots more men. They ended up having the men take turns with them to make babies after one was raped. In the end an Earthquake launched some failsafe missles at the UUSR and their similar autimatic system fired back and at Antarctica destroying everyone on Earth. Was pretty depressing.

Anyone me with a man ICKY!!!!  :P  LOL

ooc: I like men my father and brothers are men, and several friends just don't want to mate with one.  ;)

sounds like a good film....wish you could remember its name...

Offline el condor

• Deverified
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 03:39:20 PM »
  OOpps just like to jump in on this one folks!!??  Just think how it would be if God didnt create man and women!??  Then it would just be adam going around all the time playing with himself!! ;D ;D

Oh and guys be glad there are woman around otherwise Imagine yourselves giving birth thru the one hole you do have!!    OUCH!!! 8) 8)

Offline Lyria

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 06:04:59 PM »
The more social variables available, the healther the society :)

Still, I could do with men being a little less... well... guys. Testosterone has a lot to answer for. :P

And so does Estrogen. Men might be responsible for some of the 'biggies' in the world, but as far as day to day obnoxiousness I have to say that women are far more guilty.

Personally I love men who are men: rugged, masculine, not afraid to be tough and respectfully aggressive. And no, that doesn't mean men who hit women or are jerks or fight just for the hell of it, that does not = testosterone. 

Offline kylie

• Bratty Princess of Twisty, Creeping Secrets. Frilly | Fussy | Framed | Dreamy | Glam | Risky | Sporty | Rapt | Tease | Ironic | Shadowed | Struggling | Whispery | Bespelled
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly sweet femme for rich & insidious scenarios.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 07:59:42 AM »
Dunno why, but in my admittedly limited experiience, I've seen various stories where there's an attempt to destroy all men, but I don't think I've ever seen something where men have tried to destroy all women.

There have been some suggestions by a certain feminist camp that SM imagery is part of a conspiracy that functions toward the eventual mass murder of women.  Seriously now. 

But how many of those writers were perhaps quietly excited by the very notion of such hetero-patriarchical market-driven chauvinist femicide, is beyond me.  Not to mention, how many of their readers.  *terribly dry infusion of black humor intended, there*

I'm also not clear whether they really wanted a world without men...  But they seemed interested in convincing other women that men must be politically opposed to them by sheer nature.  Hard to circle your wagons and keep other girls from taking time out from "the movement" to do SM, without an enemy? 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 08:06:49 AM by kylie »

Offline MadPanda

• Grand High Exquisitor and Errant Knave-in-Chief
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • I'm letting my anima out of her box to frolic...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 11:58:26 AM »
That's because there's a difference between feminism and FEMINISM.  In every revolution there's always someone who wants to go beyond getting a fair shake and a little help when they need it all the way over to taking complete and bloody vengeance on all possibly enemies for crimes both real and imagined.   :P

But I do think you're right: without men, who would they complain about at such great length?

I say vive le difference...  ;D

Offline Swedish Steel

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 12:00:29 PM »
Yeah, women get along sooo well together. *snicker*  ;D