You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:13:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: FFX: Lulu's Subquest (Open for 1 Male~)  (Read 705 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

FFX: Lulu's Subquest (Open for 1 Male~)
« on: February 25, 2010, 06:08:43 PM »
Heya, all: There's this RP idea that's been banging around in my head, for a while- An RP featuring the misadventures of the sexy sorceress Lulu, from FFX, in the unarguably *long* period of time when the world opens up before the final battle. What *was* the party up to in between the huge free-roam between Yunalesca and the final battle against Sin? What do all those people *do* when they're not in your party? This is, basically, Lulu's solo adventure, as she strives to get her ultimate weapon...And maybe have some fun along the way. As she's already a femme fatale, well...There's a *lot* that can happen between *here* and there...

I'm looking for a male player to play as the men and monsters she encounters along the way...While the only correlation is, of course, that she'd rejoin the party for the final battle, presumably after the RP, there's plenty of time for her to play- I'm thinking of using the quest for the ridiculous convolutated 'ultimate weapons' as the plot, which takes her all over Spira. ^_^

I'm hoping for a game that will poke fun at FFX- And JRPG tropes in general, something sexy and somewhat tongue in cheek...

Blurb:

Just another day in Spira.

Far above, in the blue sky, birds- And terrible razor-winged harpies- soared through the clouds, a bewildering array of native fauna crawled, growled or spat flames...And somewhere else, far, far away, a titanic, invincible behemoth set about on its task of destroying the entire world.

But *that* happened every generation, after all; So hey, no pressure.

Currently, the only hope for the salvation of two worlds was...Dodging lightning bolts on the Thunder Plains? After that, he'd get round to chasing those damn blue butterflies in the depths of the Macalania Wood...And then there were those chocobos to breed-

When asked exactly *when* he was going to work on the whole 'Destroying Sin, and saving the world for good' thing, the party's nominal leader answered, quote, "Eventually." unquote, and went right back to playing a particularly brutal variant of underwater football.

Curiously, by-and-large, the people shrugged and went on with their daily lives. While Spira might be, as stated by a recently re-killed madman, "A sad land, trapped...In a *spiral*. Of DEATH!" the god-spawned abomination and potential ender of the world certainly wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon...

Inspirations-

http://www.myimghost.com/viewer.php?file=g9sdr88028jv7t3whxt.jpg

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/563689/black_eyes-black_hair-braid-breasts-cleavage-corse
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 07:11:05 PM by iridum248 »

Online rahatngt

Re: FFX: Lulu's Subquest (Open for 1 Male~)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 07:24:23 PM »
Don't know much about FFX or FF otherwise I would have put my interest.

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 07:38:06 PM »
I'm actually hoping for someone vaguely familiar with FFX. It'd be more fun that way. ^_^

Online rahatngt

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 07:40:25 PM »
I thought so .. I was just saying that sexy girl and monsters is a good combination.

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 07:48:42 PM »
Thanks. ^_^

Still looking for interested parties, gentlemen.

Online Orochimaru

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 09:10:14 PM »
I am interested. I have played FFX and beaten it. So I am familar with the terms, battle styles, mosters, races so on and so forth. It was a very fun game IMO and Lulu was very much kick ass.

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 09:32:11 PM »
Anyone thinks FFXIII is flogging a dead horse? ^_^

Ah, well. Anyway, I'm looking for literate- And dirty-minded males. *laughs* I've always loved the character designs, after all, and found Yuna the 'blandest' girl. It's a little disappointing you don't get to choose...

Online Orochimaru

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 09:43:10 PM »
I think FF12 was flogging a dead horse. It had some good things about it, but the real-time battle just sucked if you ask me. The story did not intrigue me enough to play it beyond the sewers and all. My step brother played it all the way through though. I personally give games a chance so, it's possible FF13 will be better, but I am not gonna hold my breathe.

Don't count me out yet thy lady. You have yet to know me. lol.

However, bland is not really used to describe her. I do not think there IS a word to describe her. I hated her looks, attitude and dress code. Rikku had it better then her. Lulu by far. I mean, she's a black mage in bondage gear who has a mechanical moogle. A moogle with uses mind you. For all you know, that thing doubles as a magical vibrator or something. For rp purposes, you can;t do anything with Yuna except maybe her summons gang up on her. Rikku, you can do more. I mean, she does travel underwater in the beginning so tentacles for her and maybe amphibians....Lulu, you can do anything under the sun and moon with her. Tentacles, beasts, drunk men....moogles. She's just that type of woman. Lulu had attitude so that was just a plus. Set Wakka straight many times. lol
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 09:46:53 PM by Orochimaru »

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 10:35:16 PM »
Mmmm, thanks, though I think I'm looking for someone else for the following RP. -_^

Your input is appreciated, though~

Strangely, another idea I've had would be one centered around Shiva, the Summon, though I haven't had much other ideas beyond that~ The icy goddess's appearance *is* very appealing, and gets more so until XIII...Where she's a...motorcycle? 0_0

Online Orochimaru

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 10:43:15 PM »
*sighs* I tried.....

I had the same thought myself, but more so on an original character level as her summoner or something. It's been a few weeks. All I remembered it that Shiva got...fucked...over several times in my few ideas. lol Either way, I do agree....Keep the goddess of ice a goddess..not a thing. T-T
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:45:55 PM by Orochimaru »