Stranger in a strange land plot idea/first post

Started by LoganCreed, February 24, 2010, 10:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoganCreed

((What I'm hoping for is an anime style game with elements of BDSM throughout as with Gabriel I'm a huge anime fan and love oh my goddess, tenchi and ai yori aoshi just to name a few, so be wild, use your imagination and if you want feel free to drop me a line on my messenger))

Gabriel Micheles

He stood looking at the map in his hand trying to get his brain to translate it. He'd been in Tokyo 3 months the last of the freshman semester. The flight from his home in L.A. Had been pretty uneventful, but once he had exited the plane into the airport that had all changed. Being 6'3 with blond hair gone almost white from all the sun he got surfing, his hair hung down to his ass in a long pony tail, then there was his skin bronzed from hours under the sun on his board, all this just let him blend in at home, here it made him stick out like a sore thumb something that was making him uncomfortable.

Things tended to come to him rather easily he coasted on that in school passing all his classes with minimal effort, that was part of the reason he got this opportunity, he knew he was lucky, it was all but unheard of for a freshman in collage to get an opportunity to go into the foreign exchange program, a chance to study abroad immersed in a culture was just not something he was going to pass up, and the waves in Japan were suppose to be great, not to mention it was a short flight to Australia were the waves were epic.

He started moving down the streets finally able to figure out where home was from where he stood. He stopped at the corner market on the way home and picked up a few things mostly instant stuff it was just easier. On his way out of the store he dropped the extra plastic bag off to the poor guy that seemed to live in front of the store, he tried to give him a bag of food every time he stopped, money was tight but hey he could have it worse like this poor guy, in the bag was a precooked meal and some prepackaged stuff in it as well as some bottles of water and a toothbrush and some toothpaste. The old man smiled up at him as he left his shoulders slumped under the weight of his book bag. He sighed as he reached his home hauling himself up the stairs back pack and "food" in tow. At least school was over for the summer, collage here was rough, he understood the language even spoke it well if with an accent but it made him a bit slower then everyone else as he had to take time to translate things in his head, he hated that it made him look and feel stupid sometimes but he had still he had passed his first year with a B average.

Now all he had to look forward to over the summer was a set of odd jobs to keep him in food. He was glad he had paid the rent ahead with his student funds but he was not looking forward to doing things like construction traffic control in the heat among other things. Oh well at least anime was cheep here heck there was even a club for it at school some of the few friends he had came from there. But most of them had busy summers unfortunately. He hoped that he would find time to get in some surfing while he was doing all the jobs he needed to so he could survive. Opening the door he looked around at the tiny flat that could have lept out of an anime but he liked it, it might be small but it was cozy and had his wrestling and anime posters on the wall. He was glad the building had satellite he would miss wrestling and his other shows from home.

Putting his school stuff away for the summer he took the rest of the bags to the kitchen and after shelving most of them heated up a bowl of Raman and sat down in front of the T.V. turning on the dvd player he had brought from home he popped in Ah my Goddess! one of his favorites next to Tenchi and a score of other romantic comedy/harem style vids. Settiling in he prepaired to loose himself in the plot wondering if he should work on his fan fic about Urd his favorite character.