Looking for Male in one on one

Started by f0r73, February 23, 2010, 02:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f0r73

'Lo, all.

I was just approved to E, and am now on a valiant search for a good one on one roleplay.

I'm generally open to all suggestions, but here are a few to get your neurons started:

Ideas stemming from a single quote:  This section is a lot like what it might sound to be.  I frequently come up with dialogue in my head that would probably occur in the middle of a conversation...

+"That's sweet of you, but I'm looking for a 'Flings for Beginners' course.  You're like the advanced class."
(This would probably entail a girl/guy trying to get past a serious relationship, becoming closer to a friend who is considered a little more practiced in the art of the friend-with-benefits.)

+"What do you mean, 'I'm dead'???
  "Look... Just... try to breathe for a second."
  "But I can't.  ...Oh."
(Girl meets guy who has kicked the bucket, but his spirit is still lingering.  Just because he doesn't have a body, doesn't mean he can't still get inside her head.  You know what they say... mind over matter.)

---

Subjects I wouldn't mind roleplaying
+Creatures from Wonderland: (especially anthropomorphic Cheshire Cat.  I would love you. )
+Steam Punk
+Assassins/Guns for Hire/Bounty Hunters
+Potter-Verse
+Medieval/Knights
+Dark Commedia Dell'Arte

---

I'll likely add more later, but for now, that's the gist.  PM if you're interested.