You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:47:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Male in one on one  (Read 384 times)

Offline f0r73Topic starter

Looking for Male in one on one
« on: February 23, 2010, 02:35:53 PM »
'Lo, all.

I was just approved to E, and am now on a valiant search for a good one on one roleplay.

I'm generally open to all suggestions, but here are a few to get your neurons started:

Ideas stemming from a single quote:  This section is a lot like what it might sound to be.  I frequently come up with dialogue in my head that would probably occur in the middle of a conversation...

+"That's sweet of you, but I'm looking for a 'Flings for Beginners' course.  You're like the advanced class."
(This would probably entail a girl/guy trying to get past a serious relationship, becoming closer to a friend who is considered a little more practiced in the art of the friend-with-benefits.)

+"What do you mean, 'I'm dead'???
  "Look... Just... try to breathe for a second."
  "But I can't.  ...Oh."
(Girl meets guy who has kicked the bucket, but his spirit is still lingering.  Just because he doesn't have a body, doesn't mean he can't still get inside her head.  You know what they say... mind over matter.)

---

Subjects I wouldn't mind roleplaying
+Creatures from Wonderland: (especially anthropomorphic Cheshire Cat.  I would love you. )
+Steam Punk
+Assassins/Guns for Hire/Bounty Hunters
+Potter-Verse
+Medieval/Knights
+Dark Commedia Dell'Arte

---

I'll likely add more later, but for now, that's the gist.  PM if you're interested.