You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:56:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: hal looking to rp  (Read 543 times)

Offline Sugarman (hal)Topic starter

• Mind is the perfection of love making, the heart guides its course.
  • At Rest
  • Enchanter
  • Free Tibet
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
hal looking to rp
« on: June 23, 2006, 08:17:15 PM »
Ok 'Im in two rp games... but being old and retired could use another going. Time on me hands ;D

Anyway anyone contact me.

much thanks, hal

Offline el condor

• Deverified
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
Re: hal looking to rp
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 02:13:29 PM »
     I am a young princess a combination of my fathers race of long lived men and my mothers race of Elves.  This sotory takes place long before the reign of men over the world it is the age when magic and mythicall creatures were real!!

I was riding on one of my favorite horses thru a dark shadowed section of forest and of course I refused to listen about my fathers warning to stay out of there!  I should have listened as my horse spooked suddenly and I found myself of my pain full backside watching my horse gallop away from me!  I picked my self up and gingerly brushed off my purple dress as I straightened myself, I looked down and admired the changes in my body at long last changing from a plain thin child to a comely and shapely young woman at last!!

I  heard a strange loud rumbling sound coming ahead of myself and curiousity overcame me as I walked too this noise!!  Suddenly as I stepped around a large tree I saw this huge Troll sitting on a large fallen tree making noises and working on something in his hands!!  I couldnt see it as his huge bent back was too me, and I silently moved back behind the saftey of the tree my heart was pounding hard in my chest from my fear and also from excitement!!

I had heard many storys both wonderfull and horrid from our servants and even from my father Aaragon!  I stayed ther mesmerized and watched this strange creature all the while hoping he had not noticed my presence!!

Offline Elvi

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 08:27:15 PM »
Hal,
It always helps a little if you give some ideas of the sort of roleplays you are looking for and the type of player you need.

You'll get a far better responce if you chuck some ideas out so that other players something to work with.

Offline Sugarman (hal)Topic starter

• Mind is the perfection of love making, the heart guides its course.
  • At Rest
  • Enchanter
  • Free Tibet
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 09:10:36 PM »
thanks darling... will do so.