After Hours [Men or Women Who Play Men Needed]

Started by Watari, February 19, 2010, 05:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Watari

Quote6. After Hours: When she started looking for a summer job, the only thing available was at the run-down place that had no right to be called an "amusement park." But hey, a job is a job, right? She finds out that the rest of the crew play games to keep each other amused through the long and languid summer days. The most dangerous of which was daring the new members to spend a night at the park--alone. She didn't have to do it of course. But if she didn't, they'd simply ignore her, and an already mundane job would become even worse. So, she rises up the challenge. But little does she know, that a park after hours, isn't exactly the safest place. --I see this going several ways: The park is haunted, She's cornered by hooligans and lots of NC sex follows (would need more than one person for this), Police officer finds her there and threatens arrest, but she buys her way out of it with her body. Any other spins on it would be welcome as well, just PM me!

So, this is for my plot, "After Hours." I would be playing the female character, and Doomsday  AND Eternal Damnation will be playing two of the males. But we still need ONE MORE. The basic plot that this would include is:

QuoteWell, like I mentioned in the post. If we're going to make it a group thing, then it would most likely be a gang bang. And I also have this kinky idea floating around in my head of using the amusement park rides to our advantage, but I'm not entirely sure how, yet. The men would just be hooligans, who either hang around the park all day, or come there at night to hit the booze and smoke. Since my character is spending the night there, she stumbles upon them, and they decide to have a little fun with her.

And if you have any such kinky ideas for using the rides, then do let us know! Anyway, post here or PM if you're interested.

Doomsday

A night in an empty amusement park with one lady? Come on guys, get on board!

Nim

I was actually interested in the 'haunted' aspect of the amusement park.  Not to say that NC sex doesn't tweek my interest but I was considering something like a "Phantom Of the Opera" character except he would be the Phantom of the Amusement park.  If that does not work perhaps a resident vampire or werewolf maybe even a rather nasty poltergeist... any objections?

~Nim~

Watari

Err, that would make it a bit difficult for it to be a 'group' thing, wouldn't it?

Eternal Damnation

Are you taking just males to play males or could I play a male as well? I know some people have their preference about it.

Doomsday

I'd be cool if you play a male. Up to Watari I suppose.

Watari

Oh no! That's totally fine if you play a man. *should have mentioned it*

*points to new title*

Eternal Damnation

Doomsday

Awesome. Maybe 1 more male character needed then?

Watari

Hurray! And yes. I think one more should do it.

curiousjames

to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

Watari

Great! Thanks for your interest. I will now close this thread and PM you all.