Eros Futura

Started by Jester, June 21, 2006, 08:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

In the early 21st Century, cryostasis was pushed as an alternative to the death of a loved one.  A person could be put on 'ice' to await a cure for whatever condition was killing them.  Many people took out heavy loans to afford placement in several state of the art facilities around the World.  The Best known of these was Genera Systems Inc.  Located in what would have been an area just south of Glacier National Park, the facility was built into a mountain and sunk several stories below the ground.    The people here were given the best of care and unbeknownst to their loved ones, they were experimented on.  Since they were never fully brought back, no one would know the extent of human experimentation that was done here.    The government paid Genera to come up with lethal biological weapons and other things to replace conventional and nuclear warfare and in return, the facility was given the highest ratings and clearance.

In 2150, a biological agent was released by a terrorist who had infiltrated Genera and devastated the entire world.   Within six months the population dwindled to barely 10,000 remaining in the US, perhaps another 4.000 in the Canadian provinces and less than 2000 in the southern country of Mexico.  As for other countries, we can only speculate because the death rate was so unbelievably high.  Of those who remained, many would succumb to various mutations of the next several generations and the world was plunged into the dark ages again, ruled by strength of arms and force rather than intellect, but then again, where had intellect gotten anyone, just managed to kill off most of the people in the world and turn parts of the world into desert wastelands.

This is the world that the sleepers awaken to,  This is the world that you must now survive.

We are looking for more people to waken from the Cryogenic Sleep into this new scary world.

Please take a look at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=233.0

Jester

Has anyone got any time to play a "cameo" role in the new game of "Eros Futura?"

The "cameo" role would be seperate from the main thread but would be used to help flesh out the world of "Eros Futura" by introducing some themes and character into the game that the characters in the main thread will not see until they are out of the original compound.

I would like to finish the small thread today so if you are free and bored then let me know and we can shoot posts back and forth until we are happy with it. If you enjoy it then perhaps you might want to come back every so often with your character without commiting completely to the game?

Anyway send me a message and let me know.