The "Speed Skater" and "Exotic Island Adventure" (Female, Updated 18 Feb)

Started by Stan', February 17, 2010, 08:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan'

I got a few stories to reply to, I'll get to them soon.

So I've been watching Vancouver 2010 this past week, and for the last few days -- Speed Skating.  Never watched it before but I've been addicted to it lately.  Maybe because it's so fun to watch them go crashing at such a high speed.  Anyway.

I'd like to do a futuristic version of it.  Obviously we can determine how futuristic if any one is interested.  Need a woman to play the character of the Speed Skater, while I'll maybe play her Coach/Trainer.  To make it more interesting, we can perhaps have her an unwilling participant, racing for her life?

-----

An exotic island.  A woman runs a popular bar, but things get bad when she is unable to pay her landlord's ridiculous rent.  He takes over the bar, changes it in to a more sleazy place for drunken sailors and the local haunt of the feared Guerilla soldiers that live on the island.  Because your character is in so much debt -- and the landlord is a powerful figure -- she has no choice but to go along with it...

...then that's where my character comes along.  Basically, he's a character that always gets caught up in trouble, being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  It all begins with him attempting to get rid of the landlord from the island, although it's not as easy as just beating the landlord up or killing him.  If the landlord was found dead, there would be anarchy on the island.  This will be a sexy, action-adventure similar to 80s/90s films.

Doomsday

Heh, interesting premise.

Slightly offtopic, do the Brits have any athletes at all in this olympics? I haven't seen any... And I saw a few Brits in the Winter X games, even.

Stan'

Yes they do, and they're all useless.  Every one of them is either falling or getting disqualified.  Commentators tell us we should be proud of them, but frankly, they're just an embarrassment.

Doomsday

:D

Sorry, can't say I can sympathize... I'm so spoiled. I think the US just golded 3 times today. Anyways, best of luck with your search for a partner.

Stan'