You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 03:53:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anyone heard of Pokegirls?  (Read 7307 times)

Offline Vandren

Re: Anyone heard of Pokegirls?
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2005, 03:36:57 PM »
Hi Ajoxer,

if you've got any ideas about what info you'd want from/about characters, could you post it here?  That way those of use who're interested can start putting characters together in the "proper" format while we wait for the game forum to be made.

Offline AjoxerTopic starter

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2005, 04:36:50 PM »
For humans,
Name:
Blood Gifts: ( Basically, you can make up most stuff- Enhanced strength, stamina, ahem size, resistance to elements, that sorta more subtle thing. Keep in mind women are more likely to have gone through Threshold if they have Blood gifts.)
Blood Curses: ( The same, but bad.)
Current Harem:

For Pokegirls:
Name:
Current Owner: ( Can be none.)
Domestic, Feral, or Threshold: Thresholders used to be humans, thus they usually have memories and know their language. If they're not feral, they can even speak it. If they're Domesticated, they've been trained, and are likely to have a good deal of training.
Feral Currently: If Feral, they must be Tamed by a human, and cannot speak. They're likely to rape a human if they get the cance, attempting to be Tamed. They can be very rough.

That should be about good- You can play more than one Pokegirl, though I'd like to keep it to only one Tamer per person for now.

Offline AjoxerTopic starter

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2005, 03:08:25 PM »
Game is open. ^_^

singamer

« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2005, 02:28:11 AM »
i will play a pokegirl, get back to me and give me some details

Offline Blushift

« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2005, 10:28:55 PM »
I'll see what I can put together .... mmmm pokegirls....