You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 04:47:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 1x1 - Master/Slave roleplay, NC,BDSM,etc  (Read 1088 times)

Offline TieMeTightlyTopic starter

1x1 - Master/Slave roleplay, NC,BDSM,etc
« on: February 16, 2010, 10:14:21 AM »
Slave training involving some sort of kidnapping, auction, though that whole bit is done while the slave is unconscious, so she remains completely unaware of what's happening to her until she wakes up - wrists bound with a hood on making it impossible to speak, see, hear.  I almost want it to be training a very resistant girl to crave touch, crave both pleasure and pain, de-humanize to the point where she's there to use and abuse and loving every bit of it. 

PM me if interested, please!  I can type up quite a few paragraphs, so looking for someone to play as the Master who can match my post length and give enough detail to make it exciting. 

:) Hope to hear from you soon!

Offline Combustible

Re: 1x1 - Master/Slave roleplay, NC,BDSM,etc
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 01:20:08 AM »
I. Love. It.

Send me a message, we can definitely work something out.

Offline zemo8801

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 03:09:59 PM »
This does seem like some good fun I have had some fun with a good and wrist and feet restraints before I would love to have the chance to do this tale with you? "If it has not been taken just yet?" Let me know Zemo.

Offline TieMeTightlyTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 09:52:10 AM »