You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:16:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Paladin(ess)'s Quest! (Looking for male DM!)  (Read 1218 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

A Paladin(ess)'s Quest! (Looking for male DM!)
« on: February 16, 2010, 02:21:58 AM »
Hey, all~ There's this idea I've been toying with for quite a while, and I've been looking for a DM to run it as a solo game, with...

A novice paladiness, just out of training- Or, conversely, a fairly experienced but naive paladiness- is on a quest FOR GREAT JUSTICE, having just received her knighthood; Of course, things are going to get a *lot* more complicated (Or possibly more *enjoyable*!) than she expects...Her quest will take her far and wide, with *many* temptations and challenges before her; Will she triumph? Or will she be consumed by the pleasures and the vices she'll encounter? One thing's for sure: She's not going to stay a chaste maiden for long!

I'd love to play this as a solo game, with your typical blonde, blue-eyed maiden...With fun romps and *plenty* of opportunities for sex! I'd prefer to keep this game fairly lighthearted, but I *do* have quite a few kinks...I'm guessing there'll be an element of corruption in this, after all~

There should be plenty of chances for her to indulge and be swayed~ And also, plenty of horny men, humanoids and creatures who'd *love* to get their hands on this tempting morsel!

Inspirations (NSFW):

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/387071/blonde_hair-breast_grab-breasts-censored-clitoris-

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/217928/blonde_hair-breasts-clalaclan_philias-cleavage-cro

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/360024/annelotte-armor-blue_eyes-breasts-cape-eiwa-elbow_

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/360027/alternate_color-annelotte-armor-black_hair-breasts

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/500454/absurdres-apron-blonde_hair-breasts-choker-clalacl

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/515652/absurdres-aqua_eyes-ass-ass_grab-back-blonde_hair-

Offline Lirliel

Re: A Paladin(ess)'s Quest! (Looking for male DM!)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 02:45:36 AM »
I would be interested in this Iridium, that is if your still up for doing a game with me.

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 02:49:02 AM »
Hmmm~ I'll have to think about it. ^_^ I'd prefer to run this as a D&D 3.5 system game, actually.

Offline Lirliel

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 02:51:18 AM »
That can definitely be done, got all mah books here, or well all, got the three main ones. :)

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 03:09:31 AM »
Sounds tempting. Still, I'd love to see who else is interested, first, before I commit. ^_^

Offline Lirliel

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 03:12:08 AM »
Of course mylady, know that I'm here if you need me.

Offline ReijiTabibito

• Gatecrasher
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • There cannot be another Fall.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 03:32:57 AM »
As always, with your games, Iridium, I am interested.  I've even gotten my hands on all the D&D 3.5 books that I can find.

Offline overfiend87

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 07:36:44 AM »
Certainly sounds very interesting. I'm experienced at playing 3.5, however DMing I'm not so experienced at, but I do have all 3 main books and I even have some more "adult" ones like Book of Erotic Fantasy or Nymphology.

Sounds like it can be very fun I assume instead of rape she get's seduced and brough under control of the humanoids?

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 01:16:22 AM »
Hmmmm, new take on this;

I'd like to subvert the idea a *little*...While we have the same concept of a pure, chaste paladiness, appearances can be deceptive~

In this variant, our heroine has a wicked streak~ And a decidedly specific fetish...While she looks *and* acts innocent, the truth is rather different. When she's 'outfield', on the quests she's been dealt, well, let's just say that she takes her fun where she can find it...From the very, *very* manly monsters she defeats. This one would be *very* much the opposite of the NC theme of the other idea, with the girl being the domineering one~ Her would-be attackers might get a lot more than they bargained for.

-After all, the paladin's code doesn't apply to sexual misconduct. I'll like to mix it up, a little, but the main idea would be the concept of having the roles very much reversed- If the girl herself is ever defeated, of course, things would most likely proceed as normal...Though she might be far, far more willing than she's letting on. ^_^

We could have the overall quest be her attempt to disrupt a humanoid invasion, by defeating the orc warlord who plans to sweep across the lands with his invincible horde...Except her idea of 'defeat', and the ways she'd take to accomplish that goal, might be *very* different. Who's to say she can't have some fun with the warlord before killing him~? It's not like anyone would ever know...Right? In this way, her constant clashes with the monstrous races might be her way of working off steam...Which might ironically be the *very* reason why she's considered a paragon of virtue. -_^

Unrelated, but fun: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=724000

« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 01:22:25 AM by iridum248 »

Online rahatngt

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 02:40:35 AM »
Punches his hand in the air :)

Offline overfiend87

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 06:15:55 PM »
Defiantnly a very fun idea now. Sign me up!

We can discuss details and stuff via the private messages so they we can be ready to set up the thread as I assume you want it in the fourms. It's easier to monitor there imo.

Offline PhantomPistoleer

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 09:31:50 PM »
You are absolutely evil, 248.  And D&D!  ::fans self::

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 09:46:18 PM »
Glad you like the idea. Still checking interest, though~ ^_^

Offline Xenophile

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 10:08:37 PM »
Hah! I'm definitely interested in some monstrous rape! Though, having the heroine defeat and take full advantage of her right as the victor does sound very, very interesting.  >:)

If you're checking for interest, then you got mine.

Offline overfiend87

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2010, 08:28:48 AM »
Glad you like the idea. Still checking interest, though~ ^_^
I sent you a message and I am very interested in it, especially the new part you had added about the paladin defeating and raping monsters just to add in the salt into the wounds. Not onot to be beaten by a woman, but raped by one as well. Just get back to me when you can as I've already sent a message. What do you want to do the rp in?

Offline Isengrad

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2010, 05:57:45 PM »
I have checked many of your ads before and i must say you always seem like a most interesting person to role play with. I'm hoping I have a chance to explore some of your interesting ideas with you if you already found a person for this.

Offline Ryujin

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 02:28:47 PM »
Is there any chance you would consider a freeform version of this idea as well? I unfortunately have no D&D books or any knowledge of the system but I'd be more than willing to play by them if I can an online source of reference.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 08:07:56 PM by Ryujin »

Offline Decrepitdan

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 09:28:00 PM »
Positively delicious concepts. Let me know if you still need anybody for this!

Offline Cythieus

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2010, 11:57:51 AM »
I would be interested in doing it, I have always wanted to try my hand at a solo D&D game and the idea sounds fun and interesting too. If you need anybody or any other information, just ask.

Offline PhantomPistoleer

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2010, 04:57:11 PM »
I wouldn't mind running a really adult version of the Temple of Elemental Evil for you, 248.  I only have two things, though:  I'm not one for light-hearted humor (I like D&D to be a bit gritty), and... I forgot the other one.  Heh! :D

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2010, 06:58:51 PM »
Drop me  a line- I'd love to see what you have in mind for it~