News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Swinging couples RP

Started by Jecht, February 15, 2010, 10:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Oh, I'm loving that. I think modern era would be best for now because I'm not exactly experienced in any other era. It's kind of more forbidden now then it was back then.

I'll post the thread in a few
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Hera

I have to say that the idea of setting this in the past is appealing.  Just heaps on the taboos :D

Jecht

We can do it in the past. What era would make it interesting? I haven't done anything in those era so iI'm not sure what would work best.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Hera

Crossed posts!  Modern is just fine.

Wolfy

lol...Modern or 1950's/70's....but I only say that because I've been playing Bioshock 2. xD

jazz

Like I said I am easy going about...  Well everything...  *winks*  I've spent the last few years RPing in the SciFi genres so a change of pace looks good to me!
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Jecht

70s or Modern is fine with me but I'd prefer Modern. I'll start the thread now
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Wolfy

Sounds good, Jecht. :P PM me with it. :D

Jecht

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61026.0

That's the thread. If you have any questions we can use this as the OOC or I can make one in that board.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry