- A college student never really paid much attention to her English professor. Then, one usual day, he accidentally left his notebook behind in class. Hoping to find clues as to the final exam, she peered inside. And promptly found poems calling her his muse and his beloved whore. All of his fantasies - with no amount of beautiful prose concealing his explicit and occasionally violent fantasies. How does she react?
- He was supposed to be above the pleasures of the flesh. Yet Claude Frollo cannot scrape the image of the dancing gypsy girl from his thoughts. Every day he sees her, shrouded in flame, envisioning her dress clinging to her every forbidden womanly curve. Eventually, he vows to either have her for his own or destroy her completely. This is a roleplay inspired by The Hunchback of Notre Dame and its tormented villain. I'm willing to play based on the book or a more adult version of the animated Disney version.
- The Drow priestess Cai'cala has never known the touch of a male or female lover. Who has time for that? She is completely fixated upon her studies and spreading word of the Spider Goddess to the unfortunates writhing in the torture pits. Not that their souls are particularly desirable, but every so often, she finds a gem willing to spread her faith on the unknown soils of the sun-drenched regions. However, one day, one of the slaves escapes, and decides to deliver her the one kind of pleasurable suffering she has yet to know...
- A mage imprisons a succubus, entirely unprepared for the game of power and seduction that follows.
- A werewolf slave trader decides to put a few vampires in their place - beneath him.
General areas of comfort
Dark fantasy (vampires, shapeshifters, witches, oh my)
Historically themed (bodice rippers, Rome, classic indulgences)
D&D settings (in almost all incarnations)
Batman (animated, comics, and reboot)
Watchmen (novel and reboot)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Shoujo Kakumei Utena