Willow's Ideas (Few Plots Available)

Started by Wailing Willow, February 14, 2010, 01:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wailing Willow

Here are just some basic outlines on some ideas i have been having lately.... Keep in mind these are all fluid, and details can be worked out later.

The Mushy Stuff (Romantic)

Long Time No See.... (Male Character needed for this one)

It has been quite some time since we last saw each other. Your life went one way my life went another. Whatever maybe the reason you came back to the small little suburban town that we grew up in, the town that I never left. Even though you were a few years older than me I always looked up to you, and when you left I felt crushed like I lost a part of myself that day...

These Feelings.. are strange... (Female Partner needed for this one)

This one is a bit more fleshed out in my head although I'm flexible with the plot line.

It's a few weeks before graduation, the big day where we all say goodbye to high school and say hello to college. Well, for my best friend and I we weren't going to college.. neither of us earned high enough marks in our classes to get into any of the good schools, and our parents wouldn't pay for us to go to a community college because that was a waste of money in their opinions so the High School Graduation ceremony was bitter sweet for us both. We had been friends since I moved here from Detroit, here being Seattle of course, we did everything together. and didn't do things just as well together mainly our homework and listening to our parents.

While I was the only child, my friend was the youngest so her parents already had 3 kids head off to college and get their degrees so it was not as big of a deal. Mine on the other hand decided to take a vacation using the money they saved up for me to go to college, which meant I was alone in the house for the whole summer... great, at least they left me the bank card to get food... although they only left 1000 in it for the whole three months they were gone. My friend's parents kicked her out of the house after she told them she didn't plan on going to college and didn't want to have to get her own place because her parents wanted an 'empty nest'.. So being the good friend  I am I invited her to live with me for the summer, would be nice to not be alone all the time for a whole three months. At least It would give us some time to prepare and go looking for an apartment, cause a two bedroom is cheaper than a 1 bedroom for each of us that's for sure.

Anyways, those two are what I was thinking about off the top of my head, Will have more posted later. Feel free to PM me some ideas you have yourself or if you want to go ahead and start up one of my ideas.

EroticWriter

I'm pretty interested in doing the second plot with you, whatcha say?