You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 04:51:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Starting from Scratch [light or BDSM] (M or F)  (Read 564 times)

Offline Achmed the MadTopic starter

Starting from Scratch [light or BDSM] (M or F)
« on: February 13, 2010, 04:55:06 PM »
Starting from Scratch

Jessica was beautiful, and she knew it. Clubbing in sexy outfits, she enjoyed the attention she got from guys - and the hostile glares she got from any girlfriends.

(Some outfit ideas; click to see larger)

Unfortunately, tonight was different. One of the angry girlfriends had found a childish but embarrassingly effective revenge - she'd dumped itching powder into Jessica's outfit! As Jessica dug her long fingernails into her palms, resisting the mounting urge to scratch, she was horrifyingly aware she would soon be the center of attention in ways she didn't enjoy. She had to get out of her outfit and get it - and her - cleaned up.

She noticed someone watching her with interest... maybe they'd help?

I've left the 'someone' unspecified - it could be the jealous rival (if Jessica was unaware of who this was), out to take further revenge. It could be a 'knight in shining armor'. Or anything else. I'm happy to play either role, and I'm similarly not bothered whether the other player is male or female in real life.

Other story ideas: