Fantasy Adventure (need one female.....but willing to have many more)

Started by Chreestafer, February 13, 2010, 03:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

hey everyone, im trying to look to see if anyone wants to join me in a fantasy style rp along the lines of like D&D style monsters and what not. if anyone is interested let me kno! im lookinf for a solo female that is interested however if anyone else would like to join in we can make this a group effort! thanks all!
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff

Chreestafer

well what are your idea that youd like to express into this world?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff

well it's D&D so yeah fantasy plots hmm...I kinda like the idea of being a princess who has ran away from her lands to try and complete some of the following tasks
Get away from the life of royalty
find a missing family member
bring peace to a war going on
or find an item that could unite two or more lands I know these probably soung generic, but I think they are classic :3

Chreestafer

hmmm, i do like the idea of bringing piece to a darkened land, and you as a princess, kinky, hehe, so what would your character be like? do you have a photo or plot to her?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff

ooooh yesh X3 http://akuma0891.weebly.com/ this is a character I have used for many years and I want to write a book eventualy. We dont have to follow the exact plot and the characters in the web page are built up from chat role plays so we can ignore them. Hows that look?

Chreestafer

sorry its taken me so long i have been working all day im beginning to read it now if youd like do you have any other ideas youd like to add to the rp? and sexual ones at that as well?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff

Hmmm well I was thinking of two scenarios, one she meets a demon in hell who captures her at first and they build on a love hate relationship, or rather hate you but so damn attracted to you, relationship hehe. Or She gets free and is constantly persued by a demon/huma/whatever, that wants to kil her but cant help being attracted to her, and mayby some forcefulness, not rape but you get the idea..yes?

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff

I can see where you'd get that but no, she is a half demon, her ears do look feline but its just ment to be a mutation of elf/demon ears. Her tail, typical devil pointy tail, and hooved instead of feet. I can change the ears and hooves if you really want

Chreestafer

nah its all cool it adds to the sexy appeal lol, the idea i had for my character is his name is Sevryn, he is an orphan with unknown parents, (in actuallity he is part angel but doesnt know it) well between the ages of birth to 13 he grew up in an orphanage, where he was well liked by everyone and looked upon as a future success.  Until one day durring the 3rd day of the harvest the small town was attacked and pillaged by demons lead by a duke demon nicknamed "El Blanco" for his pasty white skin and pale eyes.  Blanco killed all and consumed their souls for power.  this all happened while young Sevryn was on the local farm working.  with Scythe in hand he raced to the town and warded off the attack as best he could.  in one near fatal battle against Blanco Sevryns left arm was burnt with demon energy.  leaving him scared and almost dead, Sevryn was able to slip out of the town with his life and watched as the whole village burnt from a distance. 

years of wandering aimlessly left him an 18 year old in the grand city of Valcore.  here he was caught stealing food from a warrior.  this was the day his life changed for good.  he was then recruited as an apprentice to the grand warrior Marcus, who was the leader of the mercanery group called "the fallen angels" theywere a group bent on the destruction of demons and all evil, however their means to ends were always border line evil.  after years of service Sevryn lifted through the ranks of the group as old members left and new ones arrived.  through battles and ruthless means of death he earned the nickname "Reaper" with his skill in the Scythe he was forever known as Sevryn "Reaper" the Angel of death.

Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff

that is epicly awsome, sounds good. And perfect character match up for Akuma what do you think?

Chreestafer

i agree, ok two more things lol, im always into photos if you want add or find more its always a bonus, also i dont mind one scentencers or anything like that but refrain from things like "i walk down the hall and turn left seeing you, i smile" refer to your character in the 3rd its jsut a pet peeve of mine, im not singlein you out or being mean sorry if i sound that way lol i just hate that lol
Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff

fair enough. I usualy go 3rd person anyway. and when you say photos? do you mean jut finding ones of your character or just pictures to help with the story?

Chreestafer

either or, its all up to you, i have a few of my character and the city of Valcore (starting point if thats cool) nudes are always welcome either upfront or further down when they apply
Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff

Yeah sounds cool to me. do we start just as Akuma gets free, or mayby it's been a while and Akuma is the one who "always gets away" from the fallen angels group?

Chreestafer

thats all your choice, the scene takes place years after the fall of the "fallen angels" hes the only one he knows of thats left, his mission to kill Blanco isnt over and he now just travels doing odds and end jobs for some cash, he lives in a small house on a farm outside the city of Valcore he is actually 77 years old but looks 21 and acts it too
Ons and Offs
F-List

Malgriff

LOLZ! nice, ok well can u start cos i needs to go sleep naos it is like...4:17 am here

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List