A sorcerous pair (looking for m/f players)

Started by TimeKeys, February 11, 2010, 08:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimeKeys

Okay I've an idea which I will include called A sorcerous pair. I'm looking for anyone interested in doing a one on one roleplay. I'll be playing a pair of sorcerer brothers and looking for either sex to play with. As I have no hinderence in playing m/f or m/m. Anyways this is my story idea.

It was a cold and dark night. A pair of sorcerer brothers walk an ancient dead and eerie forest. A chilling wind picks up and blows through the night air. As they leave the forest the brothers see the town approaching. The brothers were considered to be two of the most powerful sorceres around. They were in age 27 and 17. But they were closer than close. They travel into the city, a city ruled by a person who the townspeople had rarely seen. They were just walking through. they didn't plan on stopping here. It was just the nearest place and they were nearly out of food. The younger brothers power resided over the elements. The older brothers powers resided over what was considered necromancy by many people. But he was not a necromancer. He looks around his long white hair flowing down his spine and his chillingly blue eyes stared angrily around. Everyone was running from them and closing their shops. It was like they were afraid of them. The younger brother was happy and oblivious at first to the shutting windows and doors.: He had long flowing crystal blue hair and white eyes. He looks around. "why is everyone afraid of us brother?" His brother shrugs. He didn't talk very much. He was more of the acting type rather than the talking.
Darkness is my keeper....the light my protector.