family fun!

Started by Chreestafer, February 09, 2010, 06:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

I'm still interested and willing to play it however.. I know Rojyn hasn't been on in a couple  days because I'm involved in another RP with her.. I know I didn't put much with the profile, but that's because I'm not sure where I want my character to go yet
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Chreestafer

ive think ive lost peoples interest on this :(
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Keaira

Have the others been on recently? If not they may just be away for a little while.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Chreestafer

thats what im curious about lol
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List