Threesome...one needed

Started by MagicalPen, June 14, 2006, 09:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Hey,

Alehandra and myself are looking for a thrid player (female) for a Medieval-setting game. It takes plan in an ancient mansion (unless we base it in Europe, in which place it could be a Cheateau or something). In days long before ours, the Demon(s) were waging a war, raping mortals and the like, until powerful wizards imprisoned them in a dungeon of sorts, and built the Chateau on top to forever keep them there. Years go by, Demons lay undsicovered, the seal to their dungeon is seen as a plaque or something. Your character(s) come along, inherit the Chateau maybe and want to modernise it. Dislike the ugly looking seal and remove it, finding doorway and stairway down into an undiscovred part of Chateau. ANd thats when the Demons break free.

After further discussion, we've decided that i shall be playing the Demon, the game will take place shortly after Magic has been forgotten  (along with the Demons) though still during the Medieval period. Alehandra will be playing a Female character, and we are looking for one more. Please PM me or respond to this if you are interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games