Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmahr

Hello again
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Donalus

Quote from: Elyza on February 06, 2010, 10:02:57 AM
Hello again dear kinks'n'perverts ^^

I have some new idea lined up, and a few old ones that i'd like to post in the hopes of acutally finding some game.

Now, lets get down to business.

1; " Sleepover "

A very classic idea, two young girls, 16-17 i presume, or boys for that matter, have a sleepover. During the sleepover they both succumb to the mutual curiosity and perhaps after telling eachother about their personal first crude experiences with sex and petitng they start "Exploring" eachother and such, maybe they evne ahve feelings for eachother. I wont describe this too much because i would like to leave the actual plot up to whoever PM's me or replies with an idea.

2; " Hero image shattered "

This idea is based on the idea of a superhero, maybe married, like Spiderman and such, who ends up having a love affair with another woman, maybe even man, depending on whatever you feel like. I would like it to be another hero, or perhaps, evne more exciting, a villain. Once again i will leave the plot up to whoever responds to this idea. I wouldnt mind this being BDSM or Rape either, a hero raping a villain would be quite twisted, no?

3; " My kingdom for a penis "

Hmm, the title seems very cheesy, no? Well, just my bad sense of humor i suppose. Now, down to business, this plot is based on a royal guard, supposedly a female, she could be human, dreanei, some other magical creature, i dont care, im open to everything, the thing is she's a shemale or hermaphrodite. She is the personal bodyguard of a prince or princess or noble of some sort, who she engages in a love affair with. This man or woman doenst know her secret. This will then evolve from here, but agian im open for everything.

I surely hope someone will fidn this just remotely interesting, please respond here or by PM ^^.

Love, Elyza.
<3

I won't lie; I could go for any of these.

I love the idea of a superhero fucking the shit out of one of those gorgeous villians...image the anger, intensity, and passion...

The princess or prince for the cock...intriguing...

the sleep over; i had a lot of those...what sex would you be?  me? 

write me back!

I can im with gmail; email you; whatever  (still have a yahoo account).

do  you cam once you get to know your rp friend?

I love being watched while I type and stroke my cock.  And I don't cum fast.  I prefer to linger and type.  Donalus

Zeitgeist

That's no way to make role playing friends here, certainly not publicly and with just 16 some posts to your name. Show some tact man.

Darthvegeta800

*tries to ignore the second post - blinking confused*
Euhm... the superhero one sounds like fun. May need a thorough brainstorming though. If you're up for it and don't mind a casual pace rp wise.

eavatar

Quote from: Elyza on February 06, 2010, 10:02:57 AM
Hello again dear kinks'n'perverts ^^
2; " Hero image shattered "

This idea is based on the idea of a superhero, maybe married, like Spiderman and such, who ends up having a love affair with another woman, maybe even man, depending on whatever you feel like. I would like it to be another hero, or perhaps, evne more exciting, a villain. Once again i will leave the plot up to whoever responds to this idea. I wouldnt mind this being BDSM or Rape either, a hero raping a villain would be quite twisted, no?
<3

I like this idea. Well, it even can blend with the first idea. What if two best girl pals go sleep together and one of them reveal to be a heroine and she seduces her best friend for a night of passion? Or something even more twisted

Jecht

Ahh...I was going ask for the Super hero plot. Hell it would be fun with more than one person but 2 people would be good too.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Vekseid

Quote from: Donalus on February 06, 2010, 11:14:46 AM
*snip*

Going to leave this here as a public example of how someone gets their membership revoked in case anyone is curious >_>

zemo8801

I would love to discuss something out with you if you would like to that is?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

eavatar

Quote from: Jecht on February 08, 2010, 01:07:54 PM
Ahh...I was going ask for the Super hero plot. Hell it would be fun with more than one person but 2 people would be good too.

Why not? I hope that would be really interesting.

Jecht

Three people would make it interesting. Love Triangle with Superheroes/Supervillain?Jealousy? Sounds like a Soap Opera RP with Super Heroes/Villains...Oh I just got an idea..
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

eavatar

Quote from: Jecht on February 08, 2010, 11:54:15 PM
Three people would make it interesting. Love Triangle with Superheroes/Supervillain?Jealousy? Sounds like a Soap Opera RP with Super Heroes/Villains...Oh I just got an idea..

Mind Reader  ;D 

Jecht

I'm gonna make a Group RP topic of a Super Hero Soap Opera. I'll still do the one on one but this idea sounds too good to pass up.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry