Pantheon University

Started by nerdyanddirty, February 01, 2010, 01:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nerdyanddirty

So I had wrote an "introduction" that came in the form of a mock "So you want to go..." letter. Except it was too long. So instead I'm just going to say it.

The idea is creating a univiser set in a mid sized private college that has it's social system around 8 "priesthoods", which cater to an archetype.

Jove is the ideal male-smart, dominant and physically impressive.

Juno is the ideal female-smart, mildly dominant with a submissive streak, physically fit and trim.

Vulcan is the male nerd-any physical/psychological type

Minerva-female nerd-any physical/psychological type

Mars-Physically fit, dominant, not overly smart, exceptionally virile.

Venus-physically very attractive, extremely high sex drive, switch sub or dom. Most of them are only moderately smart.

Apollo-physically fit, often seen as effeminate, with strong submissive streak.

Diana-Also physically fit, made up of strong feminists with an even stronger dominant streak.

Lots of good ideas, I hope to post more tomorrow.

Apollo-Male "artsy" types, physically fit if a bit effiminte

Transgirlenstein

You might want to post this in the group rp section.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

nerdyanddirty

Thanks, but my intent is to do one on one RPs with it (at least for myself). Other people are welcome to use it for a group RP, but I don't know if I'd be up to that.

Keaira

What exactly are you looking to do with this? I may be interested in being a Venus
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

nerdyanddirty

That is the beauty Brok3n, we can do all sorts of things with it. Which of the male priesthoods would you want as a counter part? Are you sub or dom (not necessarily in the strict sense-simply do you prefer to be more in charge or taken charge of)?

Keaira

I prefer to be taken charge of.. As a counterpart, maybe Jove or Mars?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

nerdyanddirty

An expansion on the OP:

While the University aims to have its priesthood members fit their priesthoods ideals, it is not unheard of for them to not live up to them-either physical or psychologically.

With that in mind some pairing ideas

Smart girl subdued

You're a Minerva girl whose smart and independent, you usually go for nice boys-mostly from the vulcan priesthood. You've been single for a few months and a friend (or parents) set you up with a boy-he's from Jove or Mars (Mars being the more violent one-still nothing extreme though).

Beauty and the Geek

a venus and vulcan match-this is a perfect setting for a size matters or mind control RP (note-mind control for me means the ability to manipulate your emotions-not control your actions. Think of it like this: I can make you want to dance-I can't make you do the chicken dance). This can either be fully consensual (or even mildly romantic-but I will have to know you well before we do romance), or some reluctance.

Some basic ideas on how we end up together

We're lab partners, we're set up by friends/parents/who knows, I'm tutoring you, You're playing a prank on me...others are welcome.

I'll have more later!