You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:17:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Loving it  (Read 635 times)

Offline glimmertwinTopic starter

Loving it
« on: February 03, 2010, 08:08:53 AM »
I just wanted to say, in my short time here (less than 24 hours), I am loving it.  It's so nice to be on a forum where people actually participate and there are so many people here, you always have sometime to reply to.  At another forum I am at, I am STILL waiting for a reply on a post and it's been a few days now.  lol.

Looking forward to having some fun here.  I just wish I had found it sooner (like last weekend when I was snowed in).

**Roland kicks back and relaxes in the company of friends.**

Offline Reaper

Re: Loving it
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 06:31:39 PM »
Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, I'm fairly new myself, and I have to say I've never found a more enjoyable community to be a part of.

Online Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:55:25 AM »
It's very good to hear that you are enjoying our community. :-)

Offline glimmertwinTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 11:00:12 AM »
I think part of it is that it has been so long since I have been part of one.  The last really good one was back in 1995 when I was on a BBS.  lol.  I have been on others since and have enjoyed them but there were focused on a game or a book.  They were not as open as this one.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 11:15:25 AM »
Threads like this one are part of the awesome that is E.  Thank you for being here and loving it.

Offline Bluevamp

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 11:40:51 PM »
I is loving it too,  It's so nice and awsome to be on a forum where people actually participate and there are so many people here, you always have sometime to reply to, I really am enjoying myself very much, a hell of alot ^)^