Home is Hell [M/M] (closed)

Started by Samael, February 02, 2010, 03:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samael

Well, been a while since last I rped here, so, I will have to get into it first again, I think, for which this thread is hopefully a help. Now I am quite in a M/M mood, so I'd like something along the following lines.

"Layne had it all. He was good looking, he was popular, and he was a hit with the girls. His grades were doing well, despite him being out partying more than he should, but then, he needed those times to unwind, simply because coming to this new town had been difficulty. Birthplace of his father, and where he had spent most of his youth, this was where he had needed to be, after his wife, and Layne's mom, died a few months ago. It had been hard for the two, to be completely alone, and whiskey had soon taken the place of lost wife to his Dad.

Recognizing that things were about to get worse, father and son had a long conversation, which culminated in the decision to move back to the small town, although Layne had been reluctant at first, not wanting to lose the friends he had. In the end though there was no way around it, he agreed with his Dad, and they left their pain filled home in Kansas behind, and moved to California. After having felt like a fish out of water at first, he soon took to the people living here,  making lots of friends within a relatively short time, while also being successful in the local swimming team, which saw most of his focus in the coming months.

Layne found himself so caught up within his own life that he didn’t pay attention to his Dads, which would lead to him accidentally finding out about the new relationship he had started in recent months, involving [your char]’s mother. Furious about it, Layne begins to distance himself from his father, only to learn that your parents decided to move in together, no matter if their sons wanted it or not. Even worse, Layne and his new "Brother" are now forced to share one room with each other, and Home becomes Hell."

---

I am mostly looking for a somewhat realistic story here with some 'spice', i.e. non-consensual sex may happen, depending on how things evolve, or maybe there will be some domination/submission threads being woven into the storyline. Layne will have a temper, he will be arrogant and generally a son of a bitch, and it will depend on your character how things develop between the two to decide what will come from it. If he'll get worse or actually starts to mellow and deal with a hidden attraction which he may feel for your character.

The characters should probably be between 18-20, and since I know very little about California, details would probably be vague, and I need to ask forgiveness for any mistakes I am making there (not American). I tend to post several paragraphs, usually, so it would be great if anyone could keep up with that, I also adore details and descriptions, more about that in my O/Os, though. This idea can easily be expanded to 3 or 4 people, if wanted, involving a full clique instead of just those two, and whatever conflicts and drama may come with that, especially if we throw some more attraction between the characters in, as well as jealousies and other drama. I would be open for that.

That aside, I don't think the storyline will go anywhere into extremes, but I am open to suggestions, of course, and who knows what may happen in the end.

Please, PM me if interested.

Topic closed - Found RP partner for it.
Thanks for checking this thread out though!
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"