Female looking for co-writer/rp'er

Started by ShyMystica, February 01, 2010, 11:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyMystica

Greetings :)

I have many ideas I wish to share with a dedicated, talented, energised wordsmith to help create an exciting new story/stories. My writing style is rather dark yet romantic, and my main aim in any story is to create deep, interesting and compelling characters to create memorable relationships and scenarios. I do not do 'one-liners' and I do not cyber, so please don't bother asking me to do so.

At the moment I am drawn to the darker side of romance; the side that tiptoes the lines of restraint and desire. I don't believe in creating a full scenario on my own...I want to create a thread that both parties are interested in. I don't like to give too much away in the main forums...but some main ideas are as follows: (more to come)

1) Young lord (you) recently becomes 'ill' (has recently been turned into a vampire) and seeks shelter in his families' smaller estate deep in hills. His old childhood friend, whom he hasn't seen in many years, has now become his personal maid (me). The idea to explore his new primal, primitive needs with his constraint and respect of his old friend/love.

As you can see, I prefer more submissive roles, though I tend to become more 'dominate' if the scene allows it. (It is always fun to play around with such ideas). I am always open to other ideas, so just message me any you may have!

So if you are interested, please PM me and we can discuss things and have some fun.

Happy writing/reading.
Thanks for reading,
*curtsies*
ShyMystica
Soul meets soul on lovers' lips.

Nim

~*Lord Vanyel Ravencrest stumbles up the steep hillside as he makes his way to one the family hideaways.  The young man trips over a fallen branch and curses the darkness... he curses the one who has condemned him to this new and strange life.  With the taste of blood still lingering and memories of his last 'hunt' still haunting his thoughts the young Vampire Lord picks himself back up and continues to the place where he hopes to find some sense of security. *~

Hello fellow writer since I am new to this sight I thought perhaps I would give you a short sample of my writing style.  I would be very interested in writing this story with you or if not this one perhaps another.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

~Nim~