News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What a fucking smile.

Started by ShrowdedPoet, January 30, 2010, 02:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrowdedPoet

That smile. I've never seen anyone smile like that. It's so strange. So beautiful. The first time I saw it, I just couldn't stop staring. It's amazing. So much is locked up in it and I just want to unlock all the secrets of your smile. I keep seeing it. I close my eyes and there it is. It appears in my dreams and pops up in my thoughts. When I met you all those years ago, I didn't know you. You seemed so intimidating and I would never have guessed that you were hiding something so sweet behind that frown. Now that I know you, it's no surprise at all. You are every bit as hard core as I thought you were and you are so much more. I am so happy for the chance to get to know you. Every night you would fret over whether or not you were keeping me awake and every night I told you that you were most certainly not. What I didn't say was that I wanted to be up with you so that I could absorb you, take you in, know your soul. When you turned that amazing smile on me, all I could do was melt. It was like a ray of sunshine had sought me out just to warm my heart. What a fucking smile!
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs