You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 08:30:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What a fucking smile.  (Read 673 times)

Offline ShrowdedPoetTopic starter

• Sexual Deviant
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Don't tell the pirate that I'm under his bed. . .
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
What a fucking smile.
« on: January 30, 2010, 02:40:27 PM »
 That smile. I've never seen anyone smile like that. It's so strange. So beautiful. The first time I saw it, I just couldn't stop staring. It's amazing. So much is locked up in it and I just want to unlock all the secrets of your smile. I keep seeing it. I close my eyes and there it is. It appears in my dreams and pops up in my thoughts. When I met you all those years ago, I didn't know you. You seemed so intimidating and I would never have guessed that you were hiding something so sweet behind that frown. Now that I know you, it's no surprise at all. You are every bit as hard core as I thought you were and you are so much more. I am so happy for the chance to get to know you. Every night you would fret over whether or not you were keeping me awake and every night I told you that you were most certainly not. What I didn't say was that I wanted to be up with you so that I could absorb you, take you in, know your soul. When you turned that amazing smile on me, all I could do was melt. It was like a ray of sunshine had sought me out just to warm my heart. What a fucking smile!