Skorn's...IDEAS!

Started by Skorn, January 30, 2010, 05:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skorn

Soooooo down below are going to be the list of ideas I come up with. Note, all these are just rough ideas and if someone has a different idea to go off of, then let me know! I'm flexible like that. I thrive on plot, and that is what most of these RP's will be. Longer term with a plot. -nod- I have no problem playing a girl if I absolutely must. I prefer guy, but...eh...story is story man.  So! Without further adieu...

Ideas to ponder on: ALL ARE LONG-TERM ROLEPLAYS. I WILL NOT DO SHORT-TERM.
Fallout
Dragon Age
Elder Scrolls--Cravingggg~
Gundam (Pick the Time Frame)
War
Created Fantasy Story
Created Sci-Fi Story--Cravingggg~
Warcraft--We'll talk
Starcraft--We'll talk
Naruto--either Canon or Original
Bleach--Either canon or Original
Rift--We'll talk
Super-Hero/Villian

I'm also open to suggestions. If you have a suggestion, please message me and we can get to talking. :D
The Two Star Meiser--(Soul Eater: (M/F) )

So I've been -craving- a Soul Eater RP. It's just amaziinngggg! The story would revolve around a two star meiser that Lord has brought into his home as an adoptive son or daughter. Depending on who plays the OC. (Oh did I forget to mention that? That whomever can play the main character? Oh damn it...) Lord Death, naturally, enrolls the two star meiser into his academy to get him or her started. However, there is something, or someone...better yet, some group that is stalking the two star! And they want the two star meiser back. And they will do anything to get him or her.

The roles would consist of any and all Canon characters that are needed, and an original Meiser (that being the main character) and the Meiser's weapon (that being the love interest here.) There can be other love interests going on between the original characters and such. This idea is completely open! If anyone has any other idea concerning Soul Eater, then please talk to me! I'd be more then happy to discuss a plot line!

For now. That is all. I shall update when more ideas come to my head!

Skorn

Ideas have been updated. All of them can be either M/F or F/F or F/Futa.

Skorn

Ideas have been updated once again!

Skorn

Skorn

Ideas, once again, updated.