You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:34:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mass Effect Craving (Male seeking Female please.)  (Read 301 times)

Offline reggiethelastTopic starter

Mass Effect Craving (Male seeking Female please.)
« on: January 29, 2010, 11:37:55 AM »
So I'm back from a long unexpected break from doing any roleplaying. I currently finished Mass Effect 2 and I really dig that universe and story from those games. I doubt this will get any attention from the opposite sex considering it's a video game and a sci-fi one none the less but that's me making assumptions so I thought I would throw this out there. The premise of this RP is currently not known to me yet because we haven't chosen characters or a time line as of right now. I don't want it to take place during or after the events of the second game because I don't want to spoil it for those who have yet to play it. If you have then both of those would be options. There's also the idea of doing something that takes place before, during the events of the first game or have a plot in between the two games.

As for characters go I would like to play an original character of my choosing or Commander Shepard.
Pairings:
OC/Shepard x OC
OC/Shepard x Ashely Williams
OC/Shepard x Liara T'Soni
OC/Shepard x Miranda Lawson
OC/Shepard x Samara
OC/Shepard x Kelly Chambers

Willing to do threads, I prefer PMs or IMs though.

Please contact me if you're interested.