BellaRose wants to play

Started by Sacrah, January 26, 2010, 12:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

I have a few ideas in mind right now and i need some strong Dominate males.. I am open for almost everything. First please check out my o's/o's.. I play female for all stories

~*~Jewel of the Seven Sea's~*~

Andria is the daughter of one of the most Feared pirate, yet she herself Is known as the Beauty of the seven seas, the Jewel even of the sea. young tough willed and wild, she will bow to no one.not Even (your character). Also a well feared pirate, decides he wants to claim the jewel. Attacking her ship, killing all on board and taking her as his own. She is wild like the storms of the sea, and he is faced with the greatest challenge he's faced. He wants to break her, tame her Making her bare his seed.

~*~ Dawn of Darkness~*~

It was told in the prophecies That a human baby will be born with a mark on her neck, that with her blood and transformation could bring  light into there Darkness, and save the Vampire kind. One must Drain her near death, before one offered her their blood. But the catch is only Master Vampires could do this, and they are very few. Another thing is, and the only way someone whom is lesser, but must be near the level of a master Vampire is if they fall in love, and she with him. The vampire will gain the ability to enter the sun light, and bare a young with in the girl.Belles Believed in the tales, she bore the mark, and she wasn't about to allow them to conquer the light of day as well as the night. But can the one Outcast Vampire who went against his own kind to protect the girl, with her heart. could he bend her into submission of her fighting ways..

~*~Maid for your Desires~*~

Emmilee had but a month or less to find a new job and new place to live. She had been searching for weeks, until she finally found a job she was sure she could do, As a maid for a wealthy man. (your character.) had been looking for a new maid, but when he placed the ad, he left out a few more things she must do. And that is to Fullfill his wildest fantasy. When Emmilee comes for the interview she is not only beautiful, stunning, but innocent to coming from a poor background, where she will have no choice but to submit or wind up on the streets.

~*~Purr~Fect Dreams~*~

Based in older times,

(your character)has always dreamt of those rare beings of the forest, there village unknown. The sweet cat people. He only seen them in the capital at slave auctions but even then it was rare to see them. He was an out cast, a handsome one but an out cast living in the fores himself. One day while paroling  his grounds he comes across two hunters toying with a beautiful feisty you cat woman, who he'd easily be-able to take on. So he decides to save the untamed being, and thinks his dreams finally came true, but he loved a challenge and she proved to be one.

~*~ Something Forbidden feel so right~*~

A young princess is angered by her father and decides to run away, going to a place she had always gone to. Place scared and she knew no one dared to search for her there. But she realizes that this places wasn't her own to love and enjoy but a young Dragon prince as well. He too ran from his kingdom.  First she is scared and frightened and as more as they travel together the more she began to like him, and eventually falls in love with him. When their fathers find out where they were fighting began. and threats to kill the beast and the supposing seductress. Can there love keep them alive
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Urpleasure

I could be interesedted in Maid for your desires.
Is it still open?
PM me please if you are interested.

Sacrah

There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings