I'm new to this, so bear with me a bit... been kinda lurking in other peoples wanted threads, trying to get a feeling for how to go about this, and managed to get a few (general) ideas for what I'd like to try. If anything here catches your fancy, just toss me a PM, or post here ^_^
Some things that will likely be common to all my RPs, so I'm listing them hear rather then under each idea:
- Gender: I'm quite flexible with the gender/gender identity of my characters, and tend to enjoy playing males/females/in between, or even those who start out in one category and move to another during an RP. As for the gender of my partner, while I'm not completely against playing with males, I do greatly prefer playing with female/"in between" characters, though that preference is only CHARACTER based... The gender of the player behind the character doesn't bother me.
- I'm very much a fan of D/S based RPs... ideally the reluctant/forced/coerced/Non consensual/etc. type. This isn't an absolute requirement, but it's something I very much like to include when at all possible
- On a note related to the above, I fall squarely on the "S" side of D/S. I'm not saying that I will never Dom... but I AM saying that it's very, very rare.
- Literacy type things: I'm very flexable on post length and such, anywhere from a couple lines to a couple paragraphs is fine for me. I'll usually try to match my partner's pace, but I'll write more if I think a particular post calls for it, or less if I think it doesn't.
- Reference pictures: Yes, it's probably a bit of a crutch. Yes, I'll admit, I'm fairly bad at typing descriptions for my characters, and I need to (and am trying to) improve on that. Despite that... I very much like reference pictures. I'm not saying people I RP with need to find one, but it is something I enjoy using myself.
My character is nobody special... just an ordinary bank teller. She's rather attractive, but otherwise, she's just another citizen in the big city... until the robber shows up. Bank robberies happen, of course... but when the police show up quicker then expected, the robber takes a hostage to aid in her escape. Unfortunetly for my character, she manages to get away safely... And though her original intention in taking the hostage may have simply been to get away, she can't exactly release her victim and have her go tell the police where she's hiding out... and before long, she's starting to view the pretty young teller as a part of her take.
I'm aware that it's a bit less then original, and has probobly been done many, many, times before... but I'd love to play something out between two college roommates. My character, being a bit socially awkward, would be eager to live off-campus this year, but dosn't know anyone looking for a roommate... and as such, ends up roomming with another student, one who she's perhaps seen around campus, but dosn't know very well.
At first, things seem normal enough... the apartment is nice, her roommate is easy to get along with... but as the semester goes on, she'd find herself feeling a bit odd, especially when at home... her grades slipping... and her relationship with her roommate starting to change. Her roommate becomes more assertive, more forward... and she finds it harder and harder to fend off those advances, finds herself doing her roommate's share of the chores and such. Perhaps even her body is changing in odd and embarrassing ways. By the time she realizes that something very strange, very wrong is happening, it's too late to escape... either she can't, or she simply doesent want to.
I have a fairly specific image in mind of my character, but I'm pretty open as to what the other roommate would be like, and even as to what method she uses against my character... a few ideas off the top of my head would be:
- An engineering/computer science major, testing her newest invention.
- A witch... that odd round stain in the carpet in my room is actually a magical circle, and the obscure forign language you claim to be practicing is actually some mystical ritual.
- A chemistry major or a med student, slipping some experimental new drug or chemical into my character's food
- A psych student, leaving subliminals playing on the stereo in the living room.
Best Pal to Pet
A bit more specific one this time, somewhat inspired by the pic above. The setting is a current day, parallel earth sort of world. Anthros are a common, normal part of everyday life. Humans are the majority, but not by a huge amount... in short, anthro individuals in this world are roughly analogous to ethnic minorities in our own. Besides the tail, ears, and fur, the're a fairly normal part of everyday life... they're no more thought of, or act like animals, then humans are thought of or act like monkeys.
For this RP, my character would be a male feline anthro, playing opposite a female human. They're lifelong best friends, having even gone to the same college for four years... both have had feelings towards the other at various points, but neither has ever admitted it, not wanting to risk spoiling their friendship. With graduation, though, though, they're about to be seperated, as my character, an engineering major, has gotten a lucrative job offer... one that requires him to move overseas. Your character, a psych major, is planning on staying a bit closer to home... and is none too happy about losing her best friend. They've got one last summer together after graduation before he needs to leave, deciding to make the most of it by spending it at her family's secluded beachhouse... and with what she's learned over the past few years, she realizes she doesn't need to let him go. I'd like this to be a fairly slow, long term thing, stretched out over the summer... with a mixture of drugs, subliminals, and good old fashioned hypnosis, my character's mind would be reshaped from top of his class engineer... to a simple minded pet cat.
Another kind of odd idea/craving... I'd love to do a sci-fi/mad science-y role play with me as the assistant to the aforementioned Mad Scientist. Could be a college student/teacher kind of thing, or a simple job... but I'd like to play a somewhat clumbsy/accident prone type of character, one who might end up unintentionally 'testing' his/her boss's new inventions/serums/etc... an employeer who's willing to take advantage of said accidents, and even perhaps start to make the workplace less safe to cause them more frequently, would be wonderful as well. Themes would likely be in the direction of mind control/transformation/perhaps some bondage as well, either when trapped in some machine or other, or 'for my own good' after some of the previous effects.
Another somewhat picture inspired idea.. I’d like to play the part of a young, naive, new to the job police officer, just starting out her career as a lowly meter maid... who gets swept up in things well above her pay grade. Perhaps the van she’s writing out a ticket for is the getaway vehicle for a heist, perhaps some rich, powerful executive/crime boss simply doesn't appreciate a boot being put on her nice new sports car. Either way, my character would find herself overpowered, restrained, and whisked away from the street she’s been working on... either as a hostage in the back seat, or as a ‘guest’ at said rich woman’s home. Beyond that basic framework, I’m pretty flexible on the idea, though I’d prefer to keep it F/F or perhaps F/(futa/herm/etc).
The Final Frontier
At the risk of sounding even more nerdy then usual... I've been watching a lot of Star Trek since Netflix went and made it available for streaming, and I've got a growing craving for some sort of RP set in that universe. I'm not really looking for anything with canon characters, necessarily... and I'm flexible on the era, though Enterprise
is probably my favorite series *hides from diehard trek fans*. As for the plot, I didn't have anything overly specific in mind, though I'd love to find someone willing to GM an rp for this, rather then do it as a one on one, perhaps with an episodic format similar to the show. General plot ideas would obviously include such things as sexy aliens, teleporter mishaps, mysterious interstellar radiation with weird and sexy effects on the crew, etc. Basically, a Star Trek series, just kinkier. Speaking of kinks, I'm up for most anything from my ons/offs, though I'd definatly be up for discussing specifics with anyone interested.
My Tentacle Romance
I know it's not the most original setting, or even the most original twist on said setting, but I'd love to play an (eventually) romantic pairing between a woman and a tentacle monster. Like some of my other ideas, I don't have an overly specific story in mind, with there being a few different potential setups..
- Conventional tentacle abduction/rape: Starts out as one would expect, scary tentacle monster kidnaps helpless woman... but the creature, in one way or another, has an effect on the victim's mental state, the woman coming to accept and even love her new life.
- Post-apocolyptic: The creature might be scary at first... but years of wandering the wasteland alone, never finding another human, do tend to leave one more open to exploring friendship and more with other species.
- Crashed spaceship: Similar to above... the natives may be odd, but it's unlikely that anyone will every find her ship, so it's only natural to try to be open minded.
- Most anything else: As always, I'm open to suggestions/combining this with a potential partner's own ideas/cravings.
Life had always been fairly good for him... sure, he wasn't on the football team, but he'd managed to be fairly popular without being a jock (good looks didn't hurt), he was smart enough that he breezed through most classes... and now it was the final semester of senior year, with college just around the corner. His schedule was mostly filler, with only one class that he actually needed to graduate... and unfortunately, that class was where his luck seemed to run out. Rather then ending up with one of his friends for their final project, he ended up paired off with her... a goth, a social pariah... and if he wanted to pass, he knew he'd need to work together with her.
However, it quickly becomes clear that she's not interested in working... he just wants a good grade, but she wants... him. And she's not willing to take no for an answer...