You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 09:09:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Zorak's Ideas - From My Twisted Mind... MUL, M/f, F/m, M/m, BDSM, EXT  (Read 2019 times)

Offline ZorakTopic starter

From the Lone Locust of the Apocalypse, comes...

Z's Twisted Role Play Ideas !

Hi !   Just call me 'Z' (and I'm not really an megalomaniacal  evil Mantis, I only play one on TV.)

I'm looking for some role play partners who enjoy character development (and YES, that's possible in role plays that are taboo, involve bondage, and even include torture).  Personally, I want to read what's written, then be able to close my eyes and imagine it.  From me, you can expect well written and clearly thought-out posts, an attention to detail, and at least 3 posts each week. 

What I need in a partner, is a person who's is patient.  I have a problem in that - if something happens and I don't post for about a week, I get oddly self conscious, nervous, and hesitant to post.  I'm not sure why that is - it's a strange insecurity.  In those cases, I'd benefit from some gentle, and kind, nagging  :-[ ... Send me a PM or two, and give me a nudge if that happens, ok?

As you'll notice, this topic is "locked".  Please send me a PM if you're interested in any of my plots rather than posting replies here.  I'd also like to hear from you if you've got an idea you might like to play out with me.  I strictly play humans, and I don't play female characters.  I'm not opposed to freaky or taboo subjects either - try me.  I'm a switch, and play both dominant and submissive sides.

To see my plot ideas, just look further down. 

Remember, they're "ideas", and subject to being changed and tweaked.  Genders could be altered, as could the character I play (though I will always play as a male).  I can take either a dominant or submissive role as well.  I have not yet taken a dominant role in a M/m role play, so that's uncharted territory - be warned.  So please read them and consider them a jumping off point :)

Some pairings ideas I'm particularly fond of (I'm flexible on which of the pair is dominant, so the order isn't important, just the players)  i much prefer my submissive to be either non-consenting, or reluctant in some way (at least, at first) :

• teacher / student (Craving)
  • serial killer / victim
  • psychopath / victim
  • father / mother & daughter
  • brother / sister
  • older student / younger student (Craving)

My On's and Offs are HERE, in the traditional format.  You can also read them in the database format by clicking the link under my picture at the left.

Like many people, pictures often inspire me.  I maintain a set of Inspirational Pictures.  If any of them fire your imagination, or give you a plot idea you'd like to explore, send me a PM and let's talk about it!

And... if YOU have some ideas that meet my O/Os (link below) send me a PM !

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:07:58 PM by Zorak »