News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Aliens RP(EX-MUL)

Started by KunoichiRogue5, January 24, 2010, 11:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KunoichiRogue5

You could be the team's medic if you want. After all, someone has to know how to heal.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Scribbles

You could play a government agent sent to investigate the facility, or a Yutani executive that arrived to check up on the progress of experiments, or maybe a civilian with a specialized skill that'd come in handy for survivors.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

KunoichiRogue5

Or a marine that became an Honorary Predator Warrior.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Odin

Quote from: DeviantMunster on January 26, 2010, 02:01:49 PM
I'm still interested, just a little at a loss now. Playing a 'citizen' seems dull. My idea was to play a marine, but it seems -everyone- picked that when I wasn't looking >.< Hmm... have to think!

Its realistic that mostly only marines would survive such an outbreak :)

Destiny Ascension

Quote from: Odin on January 27, 2010, 01:08:18 AM

Not if they are the first to fight them :P
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Scribbles

Quote from: Odin on January 27, 2010, 01:08:18 AM

And little girls apparently. :P
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Odin

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on January 27, 2010, 01:23:59 AM
Not if they are the first to fight them :P

Running isn't such a great tactic, either.

KunoichiRogue5

Ripley was a civilian pilot and she survived 2 movies and up to the end of a 3rd.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Crovonovin

Name: Czeslaw Gonera
Job: Civilian
Specialty: Hunting/Survival
Special Item: Glass Kukri, 18" in length
Equipment:
-Lightweight Ceramic Armor
-Speargun
-Heavy Crossbow
-Compound Bow
  -Explosive Bolts
-Telescopic Glass-Bladed Spear
-Bolas
-Netgun
-Tracking Devices and Trackers
-Tripwire Mines
-Motion Detector
-Standard Medical Equipment

History: Czeslaw is officially registered as the husband of one of the colony's many marines, which is presumably how he's managed to smuggle such a wide array of weapons into the compound.  Though his records have been cleared and there is officially no suspicion cast upon him, those who have traveled extensively may find his face oddly familiar if they have frequented seedier circles in the past.  In reality Czeslaw is simply one of many names assumed by The Blade, a man with an unusually high degree of success in hunting (poaching, some would say) various alien species on the edges of human territory.  Formally an assassin for hire, the steadily increasing number of incidents with Predators and Xenomorph outbreaks led the man to cease his "People Hunting" for far worthier game.  He is a ruthless tactician, tirelessly patient, and highly manipulative when it comes to ensuring his own survival and the success of the Hunt.  How he managed to discover the presence of a Xenomorph Testing facility on the colony is unknown, but it can be assumed that there is an information leak in the Science Department.  The real question is whether he has come in the hopes that an outbreak will accidentally occur, or for the express purpose of causing one for his own entertainment...

Transgirlenstein

I'm interested if I can think of a concept
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

AthenaNude

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on January 27, 2010, 08:43:22 AM
I'm interested if I can think of a concept

Yay!  Looking forward to it!  I hope I can get some time free next week...this week's been a bit of a struggle.

Haibane

Quote from: Scribbles on January 27, 2010, 01:33:17 AM
And little girls apparently. :P
Deviant Munster, if you're interested in the 'little girls' angle I could join you as one of a pair of 16YO girlfriends - daughters of colonists (could be daughters of scientists working on the project and whose daddies let slip some info) and, um, just experiencing having strange urges and feelings for one another...

We could toss some ideas around.

Damn. Shihong, that's one awesome, awesome character *wants to befriend him!*

Crovonovin

Ahaha, thanks!  If your character does end up being a teenage girl, he's certainly the sort of tough guy to keep around for protection.  So long as you don't mind playing bait to lure in a few hungry xenos...   ;D

KunoichiRogue5

Shihong, PM me. We need to discuss how you found out about these things, as well as how you got such a strange arsenal into the base.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

KunoichiRogue5

Alright casting call is about over with. We're starting tomorrow. Last calls for initial profiles.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

KunoichiRogue5

OOC/Profile

Just to be sure I'm putting it under extreme because I'd rather not get bitched at.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

DeviantMunster

Will have my profile in in a few! Though your idea *haibane* is interesting, I think I'll try something a little different!

Crovonovin

I'm no longer entirely sure if this is going to wind up as an Aliens game or a Starcraft game, from the looks of it!

Odin

I Concur!

Though, I don't mind it.

KunoichiRogue5

lol. Zerg just... Scream Xenomorph mutation to me. Thus, images taken from Starcraft along with a few inspired ideas. If someone has a problem with me doing that say so.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Crovonovin

Well, I also sent you some images.  Maybe mix things up a bit?  Introduce the more zergified ones later on as the Outbreak gets progressively worse?

Destiny Ascension

Could introduce mutated aliens which are more humanish, Aliens Resurrection esque. MINUS THE RIPLEY CLONES!
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

KunoichiRogue5

The Zerg-like ones would be roughly the equivilant of "bosses". The images you sent are pretty good. I'll be using them too, and human-like ones too! I just thought I'd give samples of some of the "big bads" involved!
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Odin

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on January 28, 2010, 01:36:06 AM
The Zerg-like ones would be roughly the equivilant of "bosses". The images you sent are pretty good. I'll be using them too, and human-like ones too! I just thought I'd give samples of some of the "big bads" involved!

This does bring a good plot to mind.

That they take people and mutilate them, and make an army. This way, you can make the RP span for some time.

KunoichiRogue5

Yeah. But the new Queen is my pride and joy. That's top secret too. Nobody's getting shit on that one.
-Daigotsu

O/Os