You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 01:42:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bestial fantasies, legendary creatures [ UN, MUL ]  (Read 448 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

Bestial fantasies, legendary creatures [ UN, MUL ]
« on: January 24, 2010, 08:16:01 AM »
Assuming you weren't put off by the title, you might be disappointed. It's not bestiality I'm looking for, but rather something involve beast-like fantasy creatures. I was originally making it a Warcraft search, but decided to expand it.

Warcraft is still very much an option - tauren and orcs preferred - but the setting isn't the important part. Orcs, centaurs, satyrs, cyclops, nymphs, anything goes. My only requirement is that they be somewhat wild and savage, as the examples given. I would prefer an F/F ( any combination of futa and otherwise ) pairing for most of these, as I find that to be rather unique, but it's by no means a requirement.

On a more technical note, I'd prefer something a bit more fast-paced, with shorter posts, and not a heavy plot. I simply lack the motivation to do anything thorough at the moment. I will also only be starting one or two games, though that might not prove to be a problem.

Having said that, feel free to check out my ons and offs, or just message me if you're interested.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 03:38:11 PM by Hemingway »

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

Re: Bestial fantasies, legendary creatures [ UN, MUL ]
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 03:56:46 PM »
One game started, but I should be able to manage one more. It's still open, to virtually anyone!

Offline Leighdy

• "From now on I am going to eat nothing but mayonaise! I am now a Mayotarian!! MAYO-NAISE! Nuier wier nier!!"
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Off in a world of my own, cajuns and gremlins running everywhere!
  • 'Touch me, and gain a stump!' -Le...o.o
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Bestial fantasies, legendary creatures [ UN, MUL ]
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 09:23:32 PM »

i hope that it was okay but I PMed you...