You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 06:48:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some Ideas [F or M] [Multiple Plots]  (Read 531 times)

Offline Le ImmortelleTopic starter

Some Ideas [F or M] [Multiple Plots]
« on: January 24, 2010, 06:16:58 AM »
Well i'm looking for some plots which would involve lots of rape, humiliation etc. Pretty much no holds barred. I'm seeking a reliable partner who would like to contribute detailed posts. If you're interested in any of the plots, feel free to hit me up on YIM, PM or post here. Also no first come first serve basis. Anyhow, here it goes. Also I do not mind males playing females or whatever, as long as you get the essense of the character right.

1. The Village [Futa/M]

Basically what happens in this scenario is a giant valkyrie, well over six feet tall and built like anything, is called in a village for help, in order to save it from the raiders due to her skills as a warrior and for the power she possesses. In return the villagers provide her with everything she would need and she can stay as long as she wants. The woman, knowing that it's a piece of cake to destroy raiders, decides to have some fun while on the way with virgin males of the village. This is the concept, yes it won't be mere sex and stuff, can be light dashes of humour, her heroic antics, rape and several things as the villagers need her and she uses them for her enjoyment. For this, i'm looking for somebody who can play a male, and some villagers and maybe even a female in the future.

2. Some WWF Roleplays [Futa/F or Futa/M]

Set during the attitude era. I used to be fairly big fan back then. I want this to focus on the relationship between the characters Chyna and her slave Miss Kitty. Now I honestly do not care about persons who played them, but think the characters were very cool and colorful. This shall be about how Chyna seduces Miss Kitty after winning her from Jeff Jarrett and shall explore their relationship furthur as Chyna proves why she really is called 'the 9th wonder.' Another variation of this roleplay I would love is exploring the relationship between Triple H and Chyna with me playing the futa.

Some other pairings in the scenarios like this can be - Chyna/Jeff Jarrett, Chyna/Ivory etc.

3. Rape Victim [Futa/M]

A woman meets a man. Rape happens, not of the woman.

I'm open to brainstorm over these plots, any suggestions are welcome. Thank you for reading. :)

Offline pianoman7117

Re: Some Ideas [F or M] [Multiple Plots]
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 04:06:14 PM »
I  might be interested in some of this, toss me a pm if you're still  interested.

Offline Le ImmortelleTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 07:30:09 AM »
Bump, anybody?

Offline Winds Of Lust

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 02:18:50 AM »
Careful with the bumping <.< as I understand it is not liked by the mobs.

Anywho, I would absolutely love the First plot. If your still taking that is.