You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:21:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest in doing a Fantasy one on one.  (Read 863 times)

Offline Dace PattonTopic starter

Interest in doing a Fantasy one on one.
« on: June 05, 2006, 01:23:26 PM »
Just interested in doing a one on one RP or two as I work myself into this new board and meet new people.  As for what Iím looking for, the character details can be discussed.  Iím generally submissive male and would like someone who doesnít mind playing a very dom female in a Fantasy setting either Medieval, Modern or Future.  Any of those that might be interest should look at my On and offs so see whether or not you have problem with anything in it before applying.  Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from some of you!

Offline Elvi

Re: Interest in doing a Fantasy one on one.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 01:30:14 PM »
*raises eyebrow*

And how much of a Dom would you like your Dom to be?

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 02:02:57 PM »
Well, thats up for debate.  Though I tend to like very controlling, take what I want types that would be difficult for someone else to cope with if this woman decides that character is hers whether he likes it or not, especially if theres non-consensual stuff thrown in.  Thus there would be conflict during the breaking in period no doubt, moments of tension and ultimately makes for an interesting situation.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 02:55:51 PM »
May be interested Dace, I'm off line for a couple of hours, but send me a PM on how you would like the scenario to go and we'll discuss it from there?

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 04:03:42 PM »
Sure, though I think if I could catch you on MSN or AIM sometime to talk about it that would work the best.  Being able to relay replies back and forth like that speeds things up and allows for any addional thoughts to be said without pulling up a whole new PM message.

Offline Elvi

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 10:07:37 PM »
n    ext time you're on, I'll flick msn on for you then....

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 06:17:44 AM »
Sounds good, feel free to add me to your contacts so I can see you when i'm on.  Look forward to talking with you about it. ;)